Full Version: Gigers ALIEN as a playable 'character'
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
The Jopp
Ok, lets do this:

Metatype: Ghoul
Quality: Changeling III
Born Rich
In Debt
Restricted Gear (Muscle Toner and Muscle Augmentation)

Changeling Qualities
Setae 10 (Wallclimbing)
Natural Venom (Acidic) 10
Thagomizer Tail (Ridged Bone Spikes)
Deformity (-15 due to elongated skull, spiky ridged spine with protutions)

Augmentations
Transgenic Alteration (Alien Appearance)
Oral Slasher (to get to the juicy brains)
Fang implant (to crack the tasty bones)
Climbing Claws (always useful)
OXSYS Cybergill
Muscle Toner 4
Muscle Augmentation 4
Ultrasound Sensor (well, you want to 'see' something)
Wired Reflexes II
Orthoskin 3
Bone Density 4

Well, you already eat people so you might just go all the way and get an elongated skull, a bit more spiky skin and you already have natural weapons as a Ghoul.

Get a second skin line black/transparent oily armor. Done right you end up at 5,8 something in essence loss that can pounch on people by hanging from the ceiling. Should cost about 300-330K

So who's gonna do the bounty hunter orc predator with shoulder mounted short barreled hunting rifle? grinbig.gif
Yerameyahu
Humanoid Xenomorph. smile.gif
The Jopp
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ May 2 2012, 03:50 PM) *
Humanoid Xenomorph. smile.gif

Ghoulomorph? spin.gif
Yerameyahu
Xenoghoul.
Summerstorm
We had "The Alien" in a group once (SR 3). (But he went the cyberware route) And had a bit of his own style (For example red glowing eyes and fangs& horns in his cyberskull. Also: Kid stealth legs with cyberskates, Balance tail, cyberarms.

I remember when he hunted homeless people through the tunnels beneath the city. Screaming, glowing eyes, cruising around at.. i think 90 km/h topspeed, just to see them run and shit their pants... good times.
Glyph
I would make it a sasobonsam ghoul - since they can walk and run comfortably on all fours. They lose their claws in gaining their +1 reach, but you're going cyber there anyways, so you're not really losing anything.
Yerameyahu
That's good sense for any ghoul, of course. Always take the free benefits, no downsides. smile.gif
The Jopp
QUOTE (Summerstorm @ May 2 2012, 11:39 PM) *
I remember when he hunted homeless people through the tunnels beneath the city. Screaming, glowing eyes, cruising around at.. i think 90 km/h topspeed, just to see them run and shit their pants... good times.

Good lord, he could have made money on the side by making trideos of that with wallspace overlays and replacing his skin with something else to hide his appearance and making the bums into colonial marines. grinbig.gif

Something like Hunt of the week/weak spin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012