Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bike for SR3
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
rozark69
Can someone help build for me the Dodge Tomahawk motorcycle in Sr3 rules please.
Link
The two heavier road bikes in SR, the Blitzen and the Electroglide have similar stats. A brief look at the wiki page for the Tomahawk suggests it sacrifices handling for speed, in SR terms. Since there appears to be no definitive max speed for the Tomahawk I'd add 1 to it's handling and 50 to it's speed and split the difference on load to a value of 90. Also, Autopilot at 2 to assist with control.
Daddy's Little Ninja
The tomahawk was never put into production but it looks like it is just a drag racer- designed to go in a straight line really fast but not turn.
Snow_Fox
Yeah that's not a bike so much as a forward projection device. You're really looking for a real world bike that's fast, not a rice rocket, amazing looking and actually has a turning arc less than Rhode Island you want a 2011 Harley Davidson night rod- the latest generation of the VR Rod class of bikes. It has a 125 bhp water cooled engine developed by Porche. RL it's a bike I would LOVE to ride but I think I'd be terrified by it.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Motor...od-special.html

lovely to look at you can't add saddle bags to it. That would be like painting bell bottoms on all the people on the ceiling of the cistine chapel. For SR3 Go with the BMW blitzen 2050- the think I love about 3rd ED RBB is that they give other vehicals in the same style and that does list the HD Diablo as the same stats as the BMW Blizen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012