Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Magical Edges/Flaws (minor adepts)...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
TaiChara
Jya, all.

Just a quick query; would any soul out there have a copy of -- or an url for -- Steve Kenson's expanded Edges and Flaws for awakened characters (the ones which were edited for the Companion)? These included minor adepts and such, as I recall.

I seem to recall these being on a webpage at one point, but the ol' memory isn't what it used to be... smile.gif

Any aid would be greatly appreciated.

Tai
A Clockwork Lime
The closest thing I know of can be found here.
Drain Brain
Quite Right, I have that link too... to get the bit you need, head down to MITS Miscelany in the Shadowrun section...
Lilt
Check Sphynx's Altrnate BP System (bottom link on the left bar, can't miss it). It's based on the prices from the standard BP system (for example: Aspected Magicians or Adepts with 6 power points still cost 25bps).

You can, however, spend fewer points on power points, thus create an 'adept lite' with fewer PPs. For example: An adept with magic 3 and 3PPs would cost 16bps. You could even start with an adept who has no power points and Magic 1 for 8bps. (Such a character could still initiate to gain power points, and learn centering as an adept)
TaiChara
Jya.

Interesting things, here; thanks much, all smile.gif

Tai
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012