has a listing of what is in a Vehicle sensor. Unfortunately nothing for any of the other sizes...
QUOTE (Arsenal p. 105)
All vehicles (including drones) come readily equipped with a sensor package, whose size depends on the size of the vehicle (see the Sensor Packages table, p. 334, SR4A). Each sensor package has a Capacity that determines the amount of sensors that can fit into the system.
In general, a standard vehicle sensor package (Capacity 12), will contain the following sensors:
• Atmosphere Sensor (taking up 1 Capacity)
• 2 Cameras (front and back, taking up 2 Capacity)
• 2 Laser Range Finders (front and back, taking up 2 Capacity)
• 2 Motion Sensors (front and back, taking up 2 Capacity)
• Radar (taking up 5 Capacity)
These sensors are described on p. 59 and pp. 333–335, SR4A.
Drones feature smaller capacities and so will have fewer sensors; small drones and smaller typically drop the radar in favor of other sensors