Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the public knows about president Dunkelzahn death
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Nath
About as much as this ?
Ruby
I'd see that movie. biggrin.gif
pbangarth
Great poster. Now.... just one "a" between "for" and "day", "millenia" without an "s" , and no "t" in produced" and it would be awesome!

EDIT: And yeah, I'd pay to see that, too.
Nath
QUOTE (pbangarth @ Aug 4 2012, 09:18 PM) *
Great poster. Now.... just one "a" between "for" and "day", "millenia" without an "s" , and no "t" in produced" and it would be awesome!
Yeah, here's what happen when you're laughing your ass off too much while trying to put up something. That, and finding an appropriate font.
Stahlseele
i'd watch the hell out of that movie . .
Ryu
First film about ED/stone age horror hunting, sequel "Lethe-al Burnout" about an astral quest against The Enemy, starting with the assassination.
Shortstraw
Most importantly who voices big D.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Shortstraw @ Aug 4 2012, 07:02 PM) *

James Earl Jones, of course. I am sure there are enough voice clips that a reasonable facsimile can be created.
Jareth Valar
QUOTE (Ryu @ Aug 4 2012, 07:31 PM) *
First film about ED/stone age horror hunting, sequel "Lethe-al Burnout" about an astral quest against The Enemy, starting with the assassination.

*groan*

The only horror here is the "punny" name. grinbig.gif wobble.gif nyahnyah.gif
pbangarth
QUOTE (Nath @ Aug 4 2012, 04:51 PM) *
Yeah, here's what happen when you're laughing your ass off too much while trying to put up something. That, and finding an appropriate font.

Not trying to be a jerk, just hoping you will fix the picture... so I can copy it!
Glowcat
QUOTE (Shortstraw @ Aug 4 2012, 06:02 PM) *

Sean Connery.

"The stars, runner. Look to the stars."
Nath
QUOTE (pbangarth @ Aug 5 2012, 05:58 AM) *
Not trying to be a jerk, just hoping you will fix the picture... so I can copy it!
Done. Except I'm still not completely satisfied with the fonts, but that would be really take too much time.

Stahlseele
QUOTE (Shortstraw @ Aug 5 2012, 04:02 AM) *

Morgan Freeman.
Nath
On the other hand, the question is maybe not that much "Who would the production cast to voice Dunkelzahn in a movie?" than "Whose voice Dunkelzahn himself based his own on when he assumed human form?"

The answer would probably still be Morgan Freeman.

But then, after Dunkelzahn election, I think the Federal Electoral Commission would put a ban on campaigning with Morgan Freeman voice as unfair advantage.
Stahlseele
Hold on!
Peter Cullen!
Or . .
Orson Welles!

Ah, no,they are both dead ._.

no, wait, Peter Cullen is still alive!

Aaah, Peter Cullen, the Voice of our childhood . .
bannockburn
You're all wrong. Everyone knows that Dunkelzahn's voice will be Holly Brighton wink.gif
Halinn
I could totally see one of the Great Dragons making the Horrors some kind of pop culture enemy, in the way that zombies are today. You don't really reveal their existence, so no huge panic, but plenty of people would be thinking up strategies on how to survive or beat the Horror apocalypse. A cheap way to get a lot of research done, and you could still have a select few knowledgeable folk who could work full time on solving it.
pbangarth
QUOTE (Nath @ Aug 5 2012, 06:23 AM) *
Done. Except I'm still not completely satisfied with the fonts, but that would be really take too much time.

Thanks!
Halinn
It's actually "millennia" or "millenniums". Two l's, two n's.
pbangarth
Shit! I didn't notice. So much for my line editing career.
Stahlseele
4 or more eyes principle of correction at work.
more errata time for you! nyahnyah.gif
MADness
It could just be my children's current obsession with the movie translation of a british fantasy novel, but what about Liam Neeson? As the voice of Big D, I mean. And Mady Moore as Holly Brighton. Maybe the newest Duchess of Cambridge as the Little D, for that extra "star" power?
Warlordtheft
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Aug 5 2012, 07:26 AM) *
Morgan Freeman.

+1 grinbig.gif

And somehow Rodney Dangerfield didn't make the cut. Neither did Chris Tucker or Eddie Murphy.
Stahlseele
Hmm, how was the english voice work for Draco from Dragonheart the movie?
bannockburn
Sean Connery
Stahlseele
Would be an Option too i think.
bannockburn
Hence:
QUOTE (Glowcat @ Aug 5 2012, 06:56 AM) *
Sean Connery.

"The stars, runner. Look to the stars."

wink.gif
Stahlseele
Did not make the connection.
Ruby
On a random note, I think Alan Rickman should voice Lofwyr.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012