Full Version: Ares in action?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hobgoblin
http://i.imgur.com/NDw2D.jpg

Seriously, have a look at that logo.
Draco18s
DAT LOGO.
DWC
Does that mean the MSU campus police are also part of Knight Errant? How about 200 high school football teams who've also duplicated the MSU logo? How about the three thousand military units who've incorporated the hoplite profile into their patches? It's an extremely common device in any testosterone-laden subculture in the western world. Then again, my high school were the Golden Lions, so I'm not throwing stones or anything.
Draco18s
QUOTE (DWC @ Aug 9 2012, 01:14 PM) *
Then again, my high school were the Golden Lions, so I'm not throwing stones or anything.

Your high school mascot could hunt down, catch, kill, and eat my high school mascot.
Not joking.

(On the upside, we got the city to rename the street the school has for a street address, seeing as the school was the only address on that street! Downside, the name wasn't very clever.)
Bigity
What the hell is that in the pic anyway, a helicopter?
DWC
It's the ass end of one of the Chinook variants. No clue which one.
Warlordtheft
QUOTE (DWC @ Aug 9 2012, 01:13 PM) *
It's the ass end of one of the Chinook variants. No clue which one.

Most likely a D or F, but the picture makes it hard to tell. I am only saying this based on the fact that it is a recent desert camo pattern worn by the troop the US army uses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012