Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dunkelzahn Institute of Magical Research
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
pbangarth
Title says it all.

EDIT: SORRY SORRY SORRY. Posted in the wrong forum. Can someone with power move this post, please?

EDIT 2: Thanks!
pbangarth
Well, I winged it. Los Angeles has an office in our home game. I ran a one-off in which a few of the players got to cash in on the 1 million nuyen reward in Dunkelzahn's will for a live toxic magician.

Took them to the brink of writing up new PCs, but they came through in the end. smokin.gif Some of the most fun for me came when the PCs had to figure out how to carry a guy in a mage mask and magecuffs out through the police cordons around the mayhem and destruction out on the streets where they got him.
SpellBinder
I keep thinking that there's a DIMR office in the UCAS sector of Denver, in that area NE of the hub and before you reach the Rocky Mountain Arsenal. I think I read this in Denver - The City Of Shadows, but can't find a page reference.

In all honesty I think it's best to just wing it.

Added: Found a reference in Spy Games, page 35, about the Draco Foundation having a strong presence in the UCAS sector in general. At the time of this edit I'm feeling that the DK & DIMR are so closely related that you can use the DK office locations for DIMR too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012