Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Futuristic Watch
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Draco18s
http://mmminimal.com/futuristic-genius-rin...ical-jewellery/

If I ever get married, that will be my wedding right. Screw diamonds and gold and shit, gimme something functional, but also cool looking.
(And I'd probably still never wear it XD )
Dreadlord
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Sep 11 2012, 12:35 PM) *

If I ever get married, that will be my wedding right. Screw diamonds and gold and shit, gimme something functional, but also cool looking.

I just got married 3 months ago, and now my ring feels very inadequate! Where was this Ring of Awesome when I needed it! KHAAAAAAANN!!
Draco18s
QUOTE (Dreadlord @ Sep 11 2012, 12:56 PM) *
I just got married 3 months ago, and now my ring feels very inadequate! Where was this Ring of Awesome when I needed it! KHAAAAAAANN!!

Mission Accomplished. rotfl.gif
X-Kalibur
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Sep 11 2012, 09:35 AM) *

I now need this. Damn you.
Marwynn
Do they have one with the numbers printed "sideways"? I don't want to look like I'm admiring my fingernails when I'm checking what time it is.

But yes, "Shut up and take my money" applies here.
Stahlseele
OK, if i am to marry, this will have to be an acceptable ring, else, no deal . .
Draco18s
QUOTE (Marwynn @ Sep 11 2012, 02:42 PM) *
Do they have one with the numbers printed "sideways"? I don't want to look like I'm admiring my fingernails when I'm checking what time it is.

Good point.
WhiskeyJohnny
QUOTE (Marwynn @ Sep 11 2012, 12:42 PM) *

But yes, "Shut up and take my money" applies here.

Reading sideways isn't that hard, if the orientation of your hand when you check the time is of such importance. Or wear the ring with the current time facing the, ummm, ventral side? That is, the palm side.
X-Kalibur
QUOTE (WhiskeyJohnny @ Sep 11 2012, 11:46 AM) *
Reading sideways isn't that hard, if the orientation of your hand when you check the time is of such importance. Or wear the ring with the current time facing the, ummm, ventral side? That is, the palm side.

The actual anatomical term is palmar.
WhiskeyJohnny
QUOTE (X-Kalibur @ Sep 11 2012, 05:36 PM) *
The actual anatomical term is palmar.

Nice. Learn something every day.
KarmaInferno
It appears to be just a CG concept render, not an actual engineered product.

Pity.

-k
Draco18s
QUOTE (KarmaInferno @ Sep 11 2012, 08:21 PM) *
Pity.

Pity indeed.
I tried locating more info on it, but all I was able to find were articles like the one linked: same image, same useless description of "check this out."
X-Kalibur
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Sep 11 2012, 05:24 PM) *
Pity indeed.
I tried locating more info on it, but all I was able to find were articles like the one linked: same image, same useless description of "check this out."

Same here; it appears to have been a submission for something. It would be super awesome if it were ever made.
Stahlseele
more awesomer
http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20090415/cloud-sofa/
KnightAries
NNNNOOOO!!!!!!!
The torture...

I told the wife I wanted to renew our vows with them before reading they we only CGI concept drawings. frown.gif

Worst still.... I couldn't use KHAN as it had already been used (but not noticed till after telling the wife.)
Neraph
ADRIAAAAAAAAN!!
KnightAries
QUOTE (Neraph @ Sep 12 2012, 03:08 PM) *
ADRIAAAAAAAAN!!

Naa... Not a Rockie fan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012