Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mook Tracking Sheet
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
DnDer
Just what it says on the tin: I'm looking for a sheet with multiple condition monitors on it, so I can track my mooks during combat as a GM.

I've jury rigged something in Excel, but I was hoping someone has a nicer version sitting out in the aether somewhere, please?
ggodo
Well, There's Chummer:
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=36737
It's pretty much the king.
Bearclaw
Yea, make them in chummer and print out the stat block. Or, just write down attack, damage, initiative, armor and 11 for each one. You can copy and paste.
Mooks don't matter. NPC's do. Most of the time if there's a named NPC and some mooks, the mooks go last, and die on any good hit, or 2 hits of any kind. I've got 5 PCs and some real NPCs to worry about.
DnDer
I didn't have any NPCs in the combat. I was supposed to be running a converted Supernova tonight: just mooks and a cyberzombie for the two combats.

EDIT: Don't think I'm discounting the above suggestions. I'm going to look at that first chance I get, but I was looking for something quick-and-dirty tonight.
Ryu
Aaron´s Cheat Sheets - you want the Grunt Record Sheet
Jareth Valar
I second the suggestion to use Aaron's Cheat Sheets as Ryu mentioned. Made my job A LOT easier. cool.gif
Aaron
They beat me to it. =i)
DnDer
QUOTE (Aaron @ Sep 22 2012, 07:56 AM) *
They beat me to it. =i)

You're a good man for what you've done here, today. And these people remember and recognize you for it. Be honored.
Aaron
QUOTE (DnDer @ Sep 22 2012, 05:09 PM) *
You're a good man for what you've done here, today. And these people remember and recognize you for it. Be honored.

Honored, humbled, appreciative, and inspired to do more stuff, all at once. Thanks.
Jareth Valar
QUOTE (Aaron @ Sep 23 2012, 02:39 PM) *
Honored, humbled, appreciative, and inspired to do more stuff, all at once. Thanks.

You are welcome and thank you sir. Looking forward to more quality work. biggrin.gif cool.gif
Ryu
Tasty free lunch, that. Much appreciated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012