Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lifestyle benifits?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Vasir
Now i have a character with a high lifestyle and 22 months prepaid.
in gam im a rigger and live in a studio styled home, where the cars are next to the kitchen and bed.

now how many SQ feet do you think a high lifestyle gets you? medium? luxury?
whats the hoo ha about luxury lifestyle? benifits? SQ footage?
Fresno Bob
You have a car next to your kitchen? What?
Vasir
studio/warehouse style.... think of it as a warehouse and a bed in it with a kitchen setup and a bathroom on the side of it or something
RedmondLarry
I've lived in LOW and MEDIUM in the Seattle area over the last 10 years, and visited HIGH and LUXURY. Here's my opinion of what you'll find in 2064:

---LUXURY--- Link
12,000 sq. ft. residence on Lake Washington or Puget Sound with 3 acres, or 5000 sq. ft. residence in Medina (part of Bellevue).
Or 6000 sq. ft. luxury condo downtown Seattle or Bellevue, with stunning view and high security.
Private schools for the kids. Expensive cars. Expensive hobbies.

---HIGH--- Link
In a single-family residence, a High Lifestyle gets you a one-acre property with a 4000 sq. ft. home (4 bedroom, Living Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Den, and wide-screen TV room), vaulted ceilings, jacuzzi tub, and with a mountain, river, lake, or ocean view. Three car garage. All in a nice part of town (like Bellevue).

In a downtown condo or apartment, you get 3000 sq. ft. with a stunning view.

In a seedy part of town, you can get a 10,000 sq. ft. warehouse with a really nice 1500 sq. ft. apartment in it and lots of space for your activities.

--- MEDIUM ---
House: 2000 sq. ft., 1/4 acre, much of Seattle
Condo: downtown 1500 sq. ft, view of buildings. 2000 sq. ft. in cheaper areas.
Warehouse: 4000 sq. ft. with bunkbeds and electric stove

--- LOW ---
Apt: 1000 sq. ft., 2 bed room, cheaper part of town. Kitchen, living room, and dining room are all one room. One bathroom. Shared laundry with other residents.
Eyeless Blond
Check here. Of course, probably about half of that violates the copyright on the SSG, so, um, forget it after you've seen it and just buy the SSG already. nyahnyah.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012