-Human Changeling Shamanic Adept
-Aptitude Spellcasting
-Dragonslayer Mentor Spirit
-Warhammer Stacked Foci [Weapon & Power Foci]
--Bound Ally Spirit to foci [Mjolnir]
---Flight Ability
---Elemental Aura [Lightning]
---Foci is made out of Tungsten with a core of depleted uranium
---Foci has an additional F6 levitate spell bound on it.

Ironman
-Human Rigger
-Insanely rich AA Corporation owner
-Heavy Military Grade Armor
--Integrated Weapons [Tazer]
--Integrated Weapons [Shock Hand]
-Large drone carapace mounted on armor [McDonnel Douglas Nimrod] [BOD 5]
---Amenities [Middle]
---Armor [10]
---Rigger Cocoon [Ironman Suit]
---Extreme Enviroment Mod [Sea]
---Life Support 1
---Rating 6 Pilot [Jarvis]
---Weapons: Ares Firelance Vehicle Laser [Repulsor Ray]
---Weapons: Fleche Hail Rocket Launchers

Hulk
Human Adept Changeling
-Geas: All Adept powers must be activated by a complex action or loosing composure / Also, becomes green
-Combat Monster
-Toughness
-Exceptional Attribute BOD
-Metagenic improvement BOD
-Berserker
-Adept Powers
--Analytics
--Berserk
--Killing Hands
--Inertia Strike
--Freefall
--Power Throw
--Smashing Blow
etc...

FuelDrop
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Oct 1 2012, 05:02 PM) *
Hulk
Human Adept Changeling
-Geas: All Adept powers must be activated by a complex action or loosing composure / Also, becomes green
-Combat Monster
-Toughness
-Exceptional Attribute BOD
-Metagenic improvement BOD
-Berserker
-Adept Powers
--Analytics
--Berserk
--Killing Hands
--Inertia Strike
--Freefall
--Power Throw
--Smashing Blow
etc...

Add in rating 3 adrenaline glands, rating 3 orthoskin or smartskin, and rating 4 bone density augmentation.
Yes, I was bored one day and started working on that. Also, might be worth adding a pain editor as well.
Makki
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Oct 1 2012, 11:02 AM) *
---Rating 6 Pilot [Jarvis]

Make that an actual A.I.

and the Hulk is more like Possession be a non-sapient spirit
SpellBinder
Hulk should also have the SR3 form of the Regeneration power from that spirit. Twice.
The Jopp
QUOTE (Makki @ Oct 1 2012, 09:12 AM) *
Make that an actual A.I.

Free possession spirit with severe anger management issues and regeneration?
The Jopp
QUOTE (FuelDrop @ Oct 1 2012, 10:11 AM) *
Add in rating 3 adrenaline glands, rating 3 orthoskin or smartskin, and rating 4 bone density augmentation.
Yes, I was bored one day and started working on that. Also, might be worth adding a pain editor as well.

Hmm, yea, that COULD explain Banners ability to ignore damage just before he becomes the hulk.
The Jopp
QUOTE (Makki @ Oct 1 2012, 10:12 AM) *
Make that an actual A.I.

Yea, then someone can roleplay Jarvis when Stark isn't in the suit.

So...Hulk as two characters?

A twisted way logical magician with a specialization in Nuclear Physics and gamma radiation who is possessed by a Free Greater Nuclear Fire spirit that "takes over" when combat monster is activated?

Yea, that could work.

We give banner Educated, Pacifist, College Education and a smatter of useful science spells.

We could even add that Banner is the one knowing the true name so that he can "call" ion the hulk at need [he is angry ALL the time...]
kzt
And I came here expecting Emma Peel & Purdey

Actually, that show would make a good SR game basis.
Makki
the hulk could also have a variant of Mood Hair and Striking Skin Pigmentation: Mood Skin
Udoshi
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Oct 1 2012, 03:02 AM) *
Thor
-Human Changeling Shamanic Adept
-Aptitude Spellcasting
-Dragonslayer Mentor Spirit
-Warhammer Stacked Foci [Weapon & Power Foci]
--Bound Ally Spirit to foci [Mjolnir]
---Flight Ability
---Elemental Aura [Lightning]
---Foci is made out of Tungsten with a core of depleted uranium
---Foci has an additional F6 levitate spell bound on it.

Thor is pretty clearly a Free Spirit.(of Man.)

I mean, think about it.

Asgard is a magical realm where the norse gods are real. He's able to travel to and from there, fly, command the elements, shoot lightning, and is pretty much impervious to harm. (elemental attack, elemental aura, weather control, natural weapon, immunity to normal weapons)
Makki
QUOTE (Udoshi @ Oct 2 2012, 08:18 AM) *

I mean, think about it.

Asgard is a magical realm where the norse gods are real. He's able to travel to and from there, fly, command the elements, shoot lightning, and is pretty much impervious to harm. (elemental attack, elemental aura, weather control, natural weapon, immunity to normal weapons)

He has a Friendship Pact smile.gif and maybe he's more like a Guardian Spirit.
SpellBinder
QUOTE (Udoshi @ Oct 2 2012, 12:18 AM) *

I mean, think about it.

So is Loki, and at look what Hulk did to him at the top of Stark Tower in the latest movie.

Loki, "Enough! You are all of you beneath me. I am a god you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by ah!"

Hulk grabs Loki by the ankles in one hand, proceeds to thwak Loki against the floor three times like a rag doll, glances at him, and thwaks him twice more to throw Loki into the severely damaged floor.

Loki has nothing to say as he looks up in utter shock. His face bearing some new injuries.

Hulk mutters, "Puny god." as he walks off.

Loki, still embedded in the floor and almost unmoving, merely lets slip a high pitched whine, like the kind most men may give when having just been punted in the genitals. Eight minutes of move time later he's now crawling, not yet on his own two feet. "If it's all the same to you, *grunt* I'll have that drink now." he says when he sees the Avengers there.
Makki
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Oct 2 2012, 08:54 AM) *
So is Loki, and at look what Hulk did to him at the top of Stark Tower in the latest movie.

As we all know, Adepts are really good at punching Spirits biggrin.gif
SpellBinder
True, but I can't recall having read anything that would suggest a spirit would whimper in pain like Loki did there, unless they're possessing a living creature.
The Jopp
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Oct 2 2012, 07:21 AM) *
True, but I can't recall having read anything that would suggest a spirit would whimper in pain like Loki did there, unless they're possessing a living creature.

Well, if we go with that Hulk is a Twisted Nuclear Fire spirit with a (nice) mean streak we have a Free spirit getting pounded into the ground by a great form free spirit with some rather nasty abilities.

I'm pretty sure a spirit can whimper in pain too.
Speed Wraith
A spirit of man or beasts would almost certainly be capable of whimpering.
Udoshi
Its more about the specific personality of the free spirit in question. Any spirit with realistic/mutable form can act however they damn choose - the better question is how any given spirit expresses pain and unpleasant stimulus.

One of the books mentions a free spirit that goes around, buys drugs, pretends to take them and acts high all the time - because he wants to experience stoner culture, and ACTS high as a kite, despite that the drugs don't actually do anything for him.
TwoDee
As a brief addendum on Hawkeye, we all know that he ruthlessly abuses the rules for stick-n-shock and explosive warheads, and took martial arts qualities solely so he could rules-lawyer them into applying to his archery.
FuelDrop
QUOTE (TwoDee @ Oct 3 2012, 07:18 AM) *
As a brief addendum on Hawkeye, we all know that he ruthlessly abuses the rules for stick-n-shock and explosive warheads, and took martial arts qualities solely so he could rules-lawyer them into applying to his archery.

Considering how underpowered he is compared to some of the others, that mean's that they're even more munchkiny than he is!
Halinn
Nah, he's a serious optimizer that decided to stick to a theme rather than go for the most powerful options, but within that fairly weak theme he has taken almost all the tricks available.
Udoshi
Hawkeye is the edge 8 luckbunny that breaks out all the crazy shit under pressure that make the other avengers go 'holy shit man, i got a robot suit but THAT was impressive'.

Black widow too, i think.
The Jopp
QUOTE (Udoshi @ Oct 3 2012, 10:47 PM) *
Hawkeye is the edge 8 luckbunny that breaks out all the crazy shit under pressure that make the other avengers go 'holy shit man, i got a robot suit but THAT was impressive'.

Well, Edge 8 luckbunny adepts can be freaking dangerous with their treshold 54 impossible shots.
The Jopp
QUOTE (Udoshi @ Oct 3 2012, 10:47 PM) *

I'd make BW a changeling and give her Glamour, yea, might be a little sexist but she can be somewhat jawdropping in that suit.
KarmaInferno
Black Widow is a luchadore.

smile.gif

-k
Ophis
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Oct 1 2012, 10:52 AM) *
Free possession spirit with severe anger management issues and regeneration?

Plant spirit. Hence the green. Tempo and gamma rays do it everytime.
Udoshi
QUOTE (Ophis @ Oct 6 2012, 09:40 AM) *
Plant spirit. Hence the green. Tempo and gamma rays do it everytime.

Thematically, wouldn't it be appropriate for Hulk to be a spirit with a Dream Pact?

I mean, slightly differently worded to allow him to come out when banner loses/relinquishes control, but a dream pact nonetheless.
CanadianWolverine
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Oct 1 2012, 02:02 AM) *
Captain America
-Deranged human streetsam
-Lots of bioware
-Aptitude [Throwing]
-Smartlinked flying ballistic shield [Returns to wielder]
-Star spangled banner outfit
-Ruthenium polymer suit [He needs a bit of stealth]
-Enemy: Hydra & Red Skull
-Gremlins [Computers? They are the tings that punch holes in papers right?]

Wouldn't Cap be a Physical Adept?
The Jopp
QUOTE (CanadianWolverine @ Oct 7 2012, 09:19 PM) *
Wouldn't Cap be a Physical Adept?

Well, the original is a military drug experiment - so a spike baby streetsam with human looking that was designed with Delta Grade (for it's time) tech.
CanadianWolverine
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Oct 7 2012, 01:48 PM) *
Well, the original is a military drug experiment - so a spike baby streetsam with human looking that was designed with Delta Grade (for it's time) tech.

I poured over the comic book timeline on this and I notice something interesting: Steve "Cap" Rogers is the only super soldier serum subject that isn't messed up by it. All other attempts at other super soldier projects ended up with those projects producing messed up subjects. Not exactly a repeatable tech. Also, Steve's body continues to naturally make "serum", where as in other subjects it doesn't last.

I propose Steve Rogers isn't just a bioteched out streetsam, easily copied by others, but a one of a kind physical adept who was brought to his full potential by Doctor Abraham Erskine. Many others got the serum, only Steve got the essence. Goes a long ways to explaining his not being killed while sealed in ice, not getting old, regenerative powers, skills that outmatch even the best of the best, indomitable will, belief in the self, and so on and so forth.

A link to what I read about the character that I draw this conclusion from: http://www.comicvine.com/captain-america/29-1442/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012