Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Increasing Maximum Natural Charisma...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Jonny Reload
I was designing an Elven NPC for a mission that would have a Charisma of 15

Obviously it needs to be a Mage or know of a Mage to use Improve Attribute (Charisma) on her, now I remember that the Exceptional Attribute quality helps raise natural max's of an attribute as well as having a Surge Template grant you the Metagenic Improvement for Charisma gets you a Natural 10 (Which can be Augmented up to a 15)

What's been bothering me is I could have swore there was a third option to increase a natural attributes maximum but I can't remember nor find it. Can anyone else list what other options there are for increasing your Charisma's natural maximum rating?
Raiden
QUOTE (Jonny Reload @ Oct 20 2012, 05:57 PM) *
I was designing an Elven NPC for a mission that would have a Charisma of 15

Obviously it needs to be a Mage or know of a Mage to use Improve Attribute (Charisma) on her, now I remember that the Exceptional Attribute quality helps raise natural max's of an attribute as well as having a Surge Template grant you the Metagenic Improvement for Charisma gets you a Natural 10 (Which can be Augmented up to a 15)

What's been bothering me is I could have swore there was a third option to increase a natural attributes maximum but I can't remember nor find it. Can anyone else list what other options there are for increasing your Charisma's natural maximum rating?

Genetic enhancement, via gene tech. its in aug.
Jonny Reload
QUOTE (Raiden @ Oct 20 2012, 05:59 PM) *
Genetic enhancement, via gene tech. its in aug.

THERE WE GO! That's been nagging me to death for the past week, thanks! lol
Raiden
No problemo lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012