Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SRM04-00: Back in Business
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
Slacker
Hoi Chummers. I've been out of the shadows for a couple years, but I'm sure you all know you can never truly escape them. The kickstarter campaigns for Shadowrun Returns and Shadowrun Online got me interested in running some SR once more. Still, I'm a bit rusty and would like to refamiliarize myself with the world of Shadowrun.

To that end, I'd like to start off with running the season 4 Shadowrun Missions for people here on dumpshock, starting with Back in Business. I'm looking for 4 to 5 characters using standard Build Point system rules with 400BP.

If you're interested, post a character concept here and I'd be happy to help with character creation for anybody that needs it. Feel free to ask me any questions you have. Thanks.
mister__joshua
I've never played or read any of Missions, so this could be fun. I'll give it a go smile.gif
Slacker
Previous I've run various groups through the first season of Shadowrun Missions and found them to be quite fun for all involved.

This one seems to be more of the same with two main plotlines that will weave through the different Missions. One involves the Ork Underground and another is tied to ancient artifacts with multiple interested parties (such as the Draco Foundation).
taeksosin
I'll fill a hole. Don't have a preference on what type of character, so I'll wait to see what other folks are interested in playing and take whatever role is open.
Slacker
Sounds good taeksossin. The Shadowrun Missions are generally don't have any particular party requirements since you never know what you'll get at a convention game; but its certainly nice to have a well rounded group to have multiple options.
ChromeZephyr
Sounds fun, I'll take a shot at it. Maybe this time I'll even make a character that's not an ork. When do you want characters finalized by?
Slacker
Well I'd like to get at least brief concept ideas from everybody in the next day or two. Then I'd be looking for finished characters sometime next week. The earlier the better. smile.gif
ChromeZephyr
Okay, I'll think about it tonight on the way home from work.
Forces In Motion
I have a character that I created for SR3 some time back that I never played...I could probably get him up to SR4 without too much trouble, the character concept might actually translate better anyway. smile.gif He's a former Lone Star rigger who got into an accident and is now paralyzed below the waist. The trouble comes with making custom vehicles for him, though...should I go with R3 vehicle creation rules for those?
Slacker
Sure you can use the Rigger3 rules for modifying vehicles and we'll work together to make sure its compatible with SR4.
Kiirnodel
I am interested in playing a Missions game. I recently started up a group to play live, but I'm just about the only one willing to run so I've been sort of itching to play. I have a character that I've already played a few missions adventures with (I got one of the CMP's in at GenCon but I had to play a pre-gen) and I went to a small convention where they were running some Season 3 missions.

Are you planning on running this with the intent to be full Missions play legal? or just to use the adventures as a leap-point? If possible I would like to keep my character legal for play just in case... I'm not sure what the policy is (or if there even is one) for playing a character on a play-by-post, and how it relates to a normal table. If anyone knows details I would be interested, even if I don't end up playing here.

If I can, I would rather play the same character I have already developed, but I can also make a new character if I need to.

My concept is a Giant Hippy, literally. He is a Giant (Troll Metavariant) magician (Wiccan tradition) who grew up in San Francisco. He's a pacifist, he prefers not to harm people (which is what leads to being a "hippy"). He is inspired by the Goddess (Great Mother) to avoid conflict and encourage growth and healing, and uses his gifts to try and bring a peaceful resolution. Because he grew up during the Japanese occupation of San Fran, he is not fond of the Japanese (particularly humans), but has learned to keep quiet about his mistrust of the meta-haters that tormented his childhood.

As I said, this character has played several scenarios already (6 from season 3, and one of the CMP's from Elven Blood) so he has a little experience and some gear to back him up. I'll be interested to find out what sort of restrictions there might be on my ability to play this character (if there are any...)
Slacker
Hmm.... I like your character concept kiirnodel, but I'm not sure if pbp games are legal for SRMs. I'll message the missions coordinators and see if I can get an answer back quickly for you.
Slacker
Kiirnodel, I've send a message to the Missions coordinators. Hopefully, we'll hear something soon. I plan to follow all the standard game rules. So I would assume this play-by-post game would be legal. Go ahead and PM me about what rewards you've gotten in the missions games you've already played in if you don't mind.

All, looks like we've got a five player team, mister joshua, taeksosin, ChromeZephyr, Farces In Motion (rigger), and Kiirnodel (troll magician).
mister__joshua
Well, I'm not bothered what I play. I'll come up with a concept for anything. So, as we have a 5 man team and only 2 (maybe) definite characters maybe we should try and cover all our bases?
ChromeZephyr
I'm thinking I'll go with a stab-n-shoot this time around. Russian immigrant who doesn't like taking orders if they're of no benefit to him as well, so no Vory membership for him. Keep him human, have him ride the cyberware express. Yeah, sounds about right. Character sheets in this thread for approval, Slacker?

Oh, there's no space in my handle, either. And I think it's Forces in Motion, though Farces does make a certain degree of sense if you're a fan of Terry Gilliam, neh? wink.gif
Slacker
Lol, didn't even notice the typo.... I kind of like Farces In Motion. nyahnyah.gif

Anyway, you can either post character sheets here or simply send me a private message with them if you want to keep something secret.
Dak
I'll be an alt in case someone drops.
Slacker
Sounds good Dak. smile.gif
taeksosin
Think I might try building an adept hacker for giggles, and leave Joshua with the face role? My thought is a hacker/stealth guy, bypassing maglocks and Ice with the greatest of ease. Maybe make him a throwing master too for grins.
Slacker
I've considered making a character like myself before, though I never got around to doing it. I'll look forward to seeing what you come with taeksosin.

Does a Face work for you mister_joshua?
mister__joshua
My favourite role smile.gif

Now, to think of a concept...
Slacker
Sounds like we've got a nice well round team going here. I'm looking forward to seeing the character sheets everybody comes up with.
Forces In Motion
Well, let's try this for a first run: female street samurai. smile.gif I'm trying to puzzle out the rules for rigging, which seem to have gotten a lot more complex in SR4...so I'm gonna submit this one first to see what you think of her.

[ Spoiler ]
Slacker
She looks like a very capable Street Sam. I still like the idea of your rigger, but i understand if you want to go with this character instead.
One thing, in the background you mention she was jumped by 4 japanese men. I assume you meant chinese since the rest of the background describes them as Triads and not Yakuza.
Forces In Motion
QUOTE (Slacker @ Oct 26 2012, 04:46 PM) *
She looks like a very capable Street Sam. I still like the idea of your rigger, but i understand if you want to go with this character instead.
One thing, in the background you mention she was jumped by 4 japanese men. I assume you meant chinese since the rest of the background describes them as Triads and not Yakuza.

Whoops! Good catch, and corrected. smile.gif
taeksosin
The goal I have in mind with this character is a hacker/infiltrator, ideally equally good at both, but leaning towards hacking as the dominant role. Working on the background, knowledge skills, and that sort of stuff at the moment, but this here's what I've managed to wring out of Chummer so far. If there's any issues with allocation of points, etc, let me know. Also, I just listed Fixer as my single contact, if there's a specific name I should give to it just say the word. Was trying REALLY hard to get MBW on him, but just couldn't make it work with the harsh essence cost.

[ Spoiler ]

Last Edit: Opted for unarmed instead of clubs for my melee range type stuff, so droped the AZ-150 and clubs skill for some shock gloves.
Slacker
taeksosin Move-by-wire doesn't help you be super hacker/stealthy all that much. So I wouldn't worry about it too much.
[ Spoiler ]
taeksosin
The MBW would've been nice to save the PP that I used on improved reflexes. That, and free skill wires is always nice.

Anyways, re-worked Quixote, dunno what my sleep wanting brain had going on last night. I'm assuming that second hand ware (standard and alpha) is legal in missions, and have labeled the cyberware/bioware according to which grade it is. Restricted gear is listed next to the pieces of equipment that take it, and PP costs are shown next to the powers. Believe I should be good to go/legal now. Even gave him a couple ranks in cybercombat, since it's something I'd overlooked. Quixote, ideally, slips his way into a system and takes what he needs without being spotted, but having the ability to fight in cyberspace isn't a bad idea. Since he's a multi-tasker, figure he's going to be an AR hacker so he can run with the group without needing to stop for slump breaks. Also, with the fluff that goes with multi-tasking, is it possible for him to be coding software while doing other things? biggrin.gif
Forces In Motion
I'm working on the rigger character, just FYI. Should have the concept finished either tomorrow or Monday for you to review. I may need some help on the rules for rigging in 4th Ed., though.
Forces In Motion
Here he is, the paraplegic vehicle/drone rigger. Tell me what ya think. biggrin.gif

[ Spoiler ]
taeksosin
I almost wanna automatically change my name to The Wheelman nyahnyah.gif
Slacker
taeksosin Sounds like some good changes to your character. As far as multi-tasking goes, the text on it is all about free-actions and not being distracted. With coding software being a drawn out complex action, I'd rule that you could do it while doing Free actions, say sitting around at a meet with Mr. Johnson talking about the run. But you can't do complex actions together without a penalty like coding while you're shooting at people.

Forces In Motion Your rigger looks good to me. I think the various drones would be quite handy for the group, but feel free to use either this one or your Street Sam. Whichever one seems coolest to you should be the one you go with.

All: So far I've gotten characters from taeksosin, Forces In Motion, and kiirnodel (via PM). Now we just need mister_joshua's Face and ChromeZephyr's stab-n-shoot Russian immigrant. We're moving right along here. smile.gif
Forces In Motion
I think I'll go with the rigger. I've always wanted to play the concept and never had a chance (the game I created him for never got off the ground). If we need the sammy for a later mission, they can be swapped out, or I can play both at once. smile.gif
Slacker
mister_joshua and ChromeZephyr, any progress on your characters?
ChromeZephyr
Finishing it up now, just trying to squeeze the last 9 BPs in.
Slacker
Cool deal. I look forward to seeing what you've come up with for him.
taeksosin
Accursed BP's and ending up with 1 to go without something I wanna spend it on. I mean, when you hit the 50BP limit on nuyen, pretty much all you can do with it is toss it at a contact. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing I suppose...
Slacker
Oh yes. The dreaded spare BP is a nuisance. Though you're absolutely right that another point for a contact isn't a bad thing.
ChromeZephyr
The window dressing took longer to hang on the crunch frame than I expected. Without further ado, I present:

Nikolai Simonovich Chebotaryov, aka Tundra Wolf

Vitals
[ Spoiler ]

Attributes
[ Spoiler ]

Skills
[ Spoiler ]

Qualities
[ Spoiler ]

Gear
[ Spoiler ]

Contacts
[ Spoiler ]

History
[ Spoiler ]

Cash/Karma log
[ Spoiler ]

edit: Left skinlink off of the earbuds and subvocal mic, now fixed. Also, and this might be my grognard showing, but cybersystems are considered skinlinked by default, right? Why on earth would your body parts be anything but DNI?
edit 2: Switched internal air tank in cybertorso for datajack, slaved cybereye recorder memory to it. Added Stealth and Encrypt programs to shadow commlink. Added 2 sets of protective covers for cyberyes. Updated starting cash. Changed Predator II to Predator III.
edit 3:Updated knowledge skills to reflect free skill points rather than free build points. Shifted build points spent on knowledge skills to active skills (Pistols 3 -> 4, Infiltration 2 -> 3). Added gas mask and respirator to gear, dropped point of thermal damping on armor jacket to compensate.
edit 4: Added Street Cred, Notoriety, and Public Awareness. You'd think I'd remember this shit the first time I write the sheet out, but nooooo.
Kiirnodel
Hey there everyone. Looks like we've got a pretty able team lined up for a gig. I've been recently helping out my own group make characters for some Missions games that I'm running at home. I'm looking forward to being able to play my own character, which is why I was excited to stumble on this game.

I took a look at the characters that are posted so far and I'm liking the ideas. I Hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and double checked a few things and I've noticed some inconsistencies. I punched them quickly into Chummer (a great character creator if you don't already know about it), and I centered in on a few things. I know pointing these things out is usually the GM's job, and I don't mean to step on your toes Slacker, but I'm a bit of a rules nut so I like to double check things to keep my skills sharp.

Don't take this to mean that you're bad or I think you were trying to do something wrong or anything, but here's the stuff I noticed:

taeksosin
  • You missed your free Knowledge Skills. You get your Logic+Intuition x 3 in free Knowledges, so you should make sure to grab some.
  • I also had trouble with your Cyberware. you mentioned notating what each was graded, but it doesn't look like it made it into the version of the page I saw... Being an adept with a fair amount of Cyber is tough, so I commend you on doing it. Particularly with maxing out your Magic, its a lot of BP for just a Magic of 4. Great concept, but you might want to see about making more of it straight alphaware to make sure you aren't too close to losing another point of essence. Not saying it's likely, but it would really suck if something happened and you went down by the .03 Essence it would take to drop you below 4...
  • You also missed noting the restricted gear, but I think you got it right for that one.

Forces In Motion
  • First up is the Day Job negative quality. Perfectly reasonable in most games, and to be completely honest, might be reasonable here too, but from what I remember Slacker started this recruitment off saying it was going to be a Shadowrun Missions game. This means that for the most part we need to follow the Missions rules. The standardized game has stuff to keep the game running fast and smooth, which includes limiting some of the stuff you can do. Mostly the kinds of qualities that take a bit more GM involvement to have an effect. Plus, things like a Day Job aren't the most standard things for a pre-written module like Shadowrun Missions to be able to work with... For a copy of the Shadowrun Missions campaign rules, here's a link to the FAQ: Shadowrun Missions Season 4 FAQ
  • You bought English at rating 4 but I didn't notice a language that you were Native in. So either you know another language or you should refund yourself the 4 points and you have some more knowledge coming to you.
  • Not sure if this is different because of the whole paraplegic thing, but the armor you have listed is too heavy for your character to use unencumbered. With a Body of 3 your armor limit for encumbrance is 6 so an armor jacket (armor 8/6) is going to lower your Agility by 1 if you wear it.
  • You have the weapon mounts and the ammo, but I didn't notice the a listing for the actual LMG's that you were probably planning to use in your drones. A reasonable oversight when you have some much equipment to work out, the rigger in my game forgot to buy get ammo for one of his drone's guns until after his second run.
  • This might be a point of contention... Autosofts at rating 4 in drones. Its basically up to the GM what rating device is default in most drones, but the average drone is Rating 3 as far as I know, which means the commlink that runs everything would be the same. You can have the autosofts bought, but the drone is going to limit the rating of the program to 3. Those drones that come stock with a weapon mount could very easily be viewed as security level, which would make them stock at rating 4, so those ones could use the R4 autosofts.
  • I also noticed the weapon mount you installed in your Roadmaster is availability 16, which you could buy a quality for so that you could have it at character creation. But without the Restricted Gear quality, its above the availability 12 limit...
  • You also didn't list a Lifestyle, which with all the stuff you've got, I'd think you would at least have a place to store some of it.
  • Which brings me to some good news. According to Chummer you have at least 25 BP left. I wasn't sure on some of your gear (I don't have all the books enabled), so your Flying Eye Drones which are in a book I don't have were left off. Still if I raise the BP spent on nuyen up to the maximum, that still leaves 27 BP to spend. I would recommend spending it a little bit on a Fixer that you can start with. Never hurts to have your own Fixer, and you didn't list any Contacts at all.

ChromeZephyr
  • I couldn't find a gear listing for a Predator II, but I do have one for a Predator IV. Not sure if this is the gun you meant or if I should be looking in some different books...
  • I didn't see a stand-alone low-light flashlight available in the book anywhere. There's a weapon upgrade for it, so I assume they exist as a seperate entity, but I didn't see it when I looked around real quick.
  • I think you over modded your cybertorso. The air tank is 3 capacity and the enhancements are a total of 8 (1 body, 4 agility, 3 strength), but the torso only has 10 capacity. I would say you could customize the torso with one of the attributes (costs more but doesn't take up capacity), but that raises the availability of the item and a cybertorso is already availability 12.
  • You too haven't spent all your BP according to Chummer. With what I put into Chummer, I have you spending the max BP on nuyen with about 8k left to spend on gear, and still 18 BP to spend on your character.
  • To answer your question about the Skinlink: I think it isn't a matter of the Cyberware being skinlinked per-say. I think most cyber is run differently than augmenting items to let them transmit data through the skin. A person doesn't need an internal commlink to run their cyberarm for instance. They don't even really need any DNI, its an integral part of the cyber that you can control it with your thoughts. However, I did notice that while you put skinlink on several of your devices, your commlinks (neither of them) were not among them. It's not really clear in the book how skinlink works exactly, but I think the way you had it was about right. You can put skinlink on a device, making it be able to communicate through the skin as a transmission source. This would mean, though, that all devices using the skin for communication would need to have the accessory on them.
  • Speaking of DNI, you might think about having one. A datajack and a sim module would let you access your commlink directly, allowing for faster communication and all that jazz. And with .8 essence left and 8k nuyen (according to what I punched in) I'm pretty sure you can afford a 500 nuyen (base) .1 essence piece of cyberware.

Like I said before, I'm just trying to be helpful. I'm not trying to pick on anyone, just trying to help fix issues that may have been overlooked. Please let me know if I am wrong, if I missed something that explains what I am nitpicking at, etc.
Slacker
Kiirnodel, keep in mind that some conversations on the characters are taking place via PM such as for your own character. Also, what people have posted is their initial build; not necessarily their final character. Everybody is welcome to edit their characters up until I make the call for finalized characters to start up the IC and OOC threads.

While some of your notes are helpful, please let the other players make their own choices for their characters. If you do see something against the rules, please just PM me for clarification on it. Thanks.

taeksosin
Should be the final version here, I'm pretty satisfied with the concept now. I appreciate the thought on the essence thing kiir, and I suppose that if it comes up I'll burn that bridge when I get there.

Rolled starting cash: 3d6=8 * 50 = 400

[ Spoiler ]
ChromeZephyr
No worries, Kiirnodel. Slacker, if you don't mind I'll respond to these as I think they will help me out with character gen in the future. My responses will be like so within the quotepost.
QUOTE (Kiirnodel @ Oct 30 2012, 02:33 AM) *
ChromeZephyr
  • I couldn't find a gear listing for a Predator II, but I do have one for a Predator IV. Not sure if this is the gun you meant or if I should be looking in some different books...

The Predator II is the default heavy pistol from SR2, much like the IV is for SR4 and SR4A. It should be a III (SR3), as I wanted him to have an older model backup weapon to go along with his AK. He's from Russia, if the older stuff still works you still use it. Hell, the AK-97 and the Pred III don't even have wireless, that's what the skinlinks are for (pre-Crash 2 tech).I gave him the II thinking he was older than I eventually made him, I'll change it to a III, as the stat line won't change at all. It's just window dressing, though I suppose I should have cleared it with the GM first. Slacker, this okay with you?
  • I didn't see a stand-alone low-light flashlight available in the book anywhere. There's a weapon upgrade for it, so I assume they exist as a seperate entity, but I didn't see it when I looked around real quick.

The description of the flashlight in the gear section says low-light and infrared versions are available, and the chart has no price increase so I just note it as one. I imagine Evo and Metaergonomics have something to do with them being common.
  • I think you over modded your cybertorso. The air tank is 3 capacity and the enhancements are a total of 8 (1 body, 4 agility, 3 strength), but the torso only has 10 capacity. I would say you could customize the torso with one of the attributes (costs more but doesn't take up capacity), but that raises the availability of the item and a cybertorso is already availability 12.

I don't...<looks at charts again>...Fuck. Hmm. There goes that, then. Well, I've got a place to stick a datajack, then. I'll just buy him a gas mask and good respirator, as well.
  • You too haven't spent all your BP according to Chummer. With what I put into Chummer, I have you spending the max BP on nuyen with about 8k left to spend on gear, and still 18 BP to spend on your character.

According to my numbers I've used all the BP available. 200 BP for attributes + 10 BP for Edge. 122 BP for active skills. 26 BP for knowledge skills, with 18 of them covered by the free points given from stats. 20 BP for languages. 15 BP for contacts. 50 BP for resources, with a total nuyen spent of ¥246,635. Just enough to not be able to drop a BP from Resources, but enough to give the max +9 to the starting cash roll noted below. I'll be going back and changing a few things (the airtank/datajack switch, noticed I forgot protective covers for the eyes, add a couple of programs to the shadow commlink so he's not an autohack if you get past the firewall) but it'll end up the same. Where does Chummer say I've shorted myself 18 BP?
  • To answer your question about the Skinlink: I think it isn't a matter of the Cyberware being skinlinked per-say. I think most cyber is run differently than augmenting items to let them transmit data through the skin. A person doesn't need an internal commlink to run their cyberarm for instance. They don't even really need any DNI, its an integral part of the cyber that you can control it with your thoughts. However, I did notice that while you put skinlink on several of your devices, your commlinks (neither of them) were not among them. It's not really clear in the book how skinlink works exactly, but I think the way you had it was about right. You can put skinlink on a device, making it be able to communicate through the skin as a transmission source. This would mean, though, that all devices using the skin for communication would need to have the accessory on them.

Since this is Slacker's game I'll let him be the final arbiter. Do I need to skinlink my 'ware, Slacker, or is it DNI by default? I don't care either way, I've got the resources to do it if I need to.
  • Speaking of DNI, you might think about having one. A datajack and a sim module would let you access your commlink directly, allowing for faster communication and all that jazz. And with .8 essence left and 8k nuyen (according to what I punched in) I'm pretty sure you can afford a 500 nuyen (base) .1 essence piece of cyberware.

I had wanted to do that, but .8 Essence is as close to the edge as I want him right now. Initially I had given him a right cyber-forearm with spur as well and taken Ambidexterity, but the cost was too much in Essence, Resources, and BP. Since I'm dropping the airtank (dammit) I'll just have a datajack on the torso. Sim module isn't necessary, since the Image Link in the cybereyes covers the visual data from his commlink, and the subvocal mic covers the quiet talking. This also lets me restrict the data from his eye recorder to datajack only, now that I think about it. No hacking if it's not going to the PAN in the first place.

Also, on reading it this morning TW's fluff comes across a little too...psychopathic. I didn't quite hit the vibe I was thinking with the "strange children" and he just comes across as a child killer. What I'm aiming for is that the ancestor spirits are...wrong. Like SCP wrong. Toxic, Horror-tainted, that kind of vibe. These children are being used as weapons by the spirits, and the only way to stop them is to kill them. I'll try and write up a flashback in the my opening post with TW to push what I'm talking about more. If he was just your ordinary child murderer I'd have to find out what Dark Secret costs. wink.gif He's a mercenary, sure, but he's got a growing problem with alcoholism because of all the people he's had to kill in the last decade.

I'll edit the original character post with the new/replacement gear now and again if I need to for 'ware DNI.
Halinn
There are stats for the Predator I and II in Gun H(e)aven.
Slacker
ChromeZephyr:As Halinn mentions, there are stats for Predator I and II, and they are in Chummer if you have Gun Haven enabled.

Chummer is saying you only used a total of 6BP for your knowledge/language skills after accounting for the free points you get. That seems to be where the discrepancy is from. Keep in mind that free knowledge skill points are free points in skills, not free BP for skills. So where it normally costs 2 BP for each point in a skill, it only costs 1 free knowledge skill point.

The texts of the book says most cyberwear is wireless and has DNI by default. So I say you don't need skinlink or anything else, unless you specifically want to remove the wireless functionality and only have communication with cyberlimbs via skinlink, which is for a particular kind of paranoia that I don't like to Run games at.

taeksosin: Everything looks good on your final sheet. Thanks for the updated sheet.

All We should be moving forward soon. Just waiting on a character sheet from mister_joshua.
ChromeZephyr
QUOTE (Slacker @ Oct 30 2012, 10:47 AM) *
ChromeZephyr:As Halinn mentions, there are stats for Predator I and II, and they are in Chummer if you have Gun Haven enabled.

Well, I've changed it to a Predator III, which as I recall from SR3 has an integral Smartlink II. Seems like the default smartlink in SR4 is the same thing from the description. Like I said, it's window dressing and I'll make it a Pred IV if it's a big deal.

Chummer is saying you only used a total of 6BP for your knowledge/language skills after accounting for the free points you get. That seems to be where the discrepancy is from. Keep in mind that free knowledge skill points are free points in skills, not free BP for skills. So where it normally costs 2 BP for each point in a skill, it only costs 1 free knowledge skill point.

Well, I'll be damned. I thought it gave you free BPs, not free skill points. I'll fix that, then. Like I said above, I don't use Chummer as I don't have any of the extra books, so it seems like a waste. Plus I enjoy doing it the old fashioned way, if I'm being honest.

The texts of the book says most cyberwear is wireless and has DNI by default. So I say you don't need skinlink or anything else, unless you specifically want to remove the wireless functionality and only have communication with cyberlimbs via skinlink, which is for a particular kind of paranoia that I don't like to Run games at.

Cool. So long as TW doesn't need to worry about having his limbs and eyes hacked during a run I won't worry about it. He is that paranoid to have that turned off, since that's an extremely good way to get dead on a battlefield.

Slacker
Sounds good ChromeZephyr.
Kiirnodel
QUOTE (Slacker @ Oct 30 2012, 08:49 AM) *
Kiirnodel, keep in mind that some conversations on the characters are taking place via PM such as for your own character. Also, what people have posted is their initial build; not necessarily their final character. Everybody is welcome to edit their characters up until I make the call for finalized characters to start up the IC and OOC threads.

While some of your notes are helpful, please let the other players make their own choices for their characters. If you do see something against the rules, please just PM me for clarification on it. Thanks.

Yeah, sorry if I came off a bit too forceful about it. I didn't think any of it was a big deal, which is why I just did the mass post.
Slacker
To give everybody a little taste of what you can expect during the game, take a look at the following maps for where the first couple scenes of the Mission will take place:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qezg1t4bg2argcl/U...ld93_Floor1.bmp
https://www.dropbox.com/s/49brdv9mlm817l6/U...ld93_Floor2.bmp

Just something I put together because I like to have visual aids whenever possible.
Nightfalke
Hey,

If you still have room, I'd love to hop in with a mage or a troll close combat specialist.

Let me know!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012