Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for a program
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Raider26
Anyone out there know where I cand find a vehicle genorator thats similar to the nsrcg.
Austere Emancipator
I'm pretty sure no such thing exists. It's hard enough to find a working firearms design program, and the firearm design rules are about 1/100th as complex as vehicle designing.
Raider26
actually it does exist but i cant remeber where i found it but i lost it due to having to reformatt my computer
Austere Emancipator
It does? Great! Somebody better have it somewhere...
Connor
I think that's what "The Shop" is for. I don't have a current link to it, but there should be something in the Community Projects section. I remember a recent discussion about bringing it up to date with Rigger 3 stuff.
Austere Emancipator
Looked at the CommProj board, and found The Shop thread. Apparently there is no Rigger3-compatible version out there yet. You can download the not-up-to-date version here.
Taran
I started writing one, once. I don't mean to get your hopes up though; it's not going to be finished any time soon. I'm fairly new to Shadowrun, and Rigger 3 makes me deeply, deeply sad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012