Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Las Vegas and the PCC
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Misdemeanor
Hello All,

I'm running a game and I decided to make the game In the PCC instead of Seattle as Seattle is so overdone. It turns out that it’s overdone because no real literature exists on the life and lies of any other "country". Everything was going just fine until my players decided they wanted more gang interaction and started seeking out gang contacts. I know about The Ancients, Steppin' Wulfs, Desolation Angels and those other gangs that have a small to moderate presence within the 6th world. I'm looking for some ideas for gangs that would exist in PCC in 2074 (not lust LA) or even better if some literature could be cited that would provide me with a bit of the gangland back story of the PCC that would be helpful as well.

I would even appreciate a gang that you have made up…just something to give me ideas on what would thrive in an environment that is ruled so much by organized crime.

Thanks
almost normal
They made a book about it. Twilight Horizon I think Very fun setting.
CanRay
Stay on the strip, otherwise you'll suffer what /dev/grrl's parents did. biggrin.gif
taeksosin
Ooo, there's a book about my town? *adds to Christmas list*
kzt
The biggest gang is LV Metro.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/deadly-force
Wakshaani
QUOTE (taeksosin @ Nov 18 2012, 08:25 PM) *
Ooo, there's a book about my town? *adds to Christmas list*

Indeed there is! There was some information around before, but they really leaned into it for Twilight Horizon.

Some unexpected developments in there as well.
Misdemeanor
QUOTE (almost normal @ Nov 18 2012, 03:02 PM) *
They made a book about it. Twilight Horizon I think Very fun setting.

Well I purchased "Twilight Horizen" it has a great deal of useful information but as far as that setting is concerned there is only one gang in LV..."The Ancients"...Why oh why did I choose to run a Game in PCC...what was I thinking?
hermit
There's more info on Vegas to be had in the old NAN One book and the slightly less old Shadows of North America.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012