Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Status Afflictions, Diseases (Nausea, etc)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Hagga
Noone knows of a combined list of status afflictions that have been published/posted, anywhere, do they? My search-fu is weak. The less lethal options - even qualities that could be fluffed into it, as a temporary sort of thing. Speaking of qualities, about all I have is most of the ones from Augmentation, in the cyberzombie section - mania, hallucinations, etc, as well as the effects of allergies from the corebook.

In terms of specific disease/toxin/Damage effects, all I've got:

Nausea
Disorientation
Paralysis (Electrical damage+Toxin)
Agony
Blindness
Malaise
The less lethal options in radiation poisoning not listed here (Open sores, loss of hair, sterility, SFD, fatigue, maybe even mutation)
Hallucinations (Warp Drug)

Anyone who can add to my little list would be greatly appreciated - or even point me in the direction of a few I've missed.
ggodo
That's more than I've got, but I'll be watching the thread.
Neraph
Memory loss is in a couple things.

Are you including the Psychotropic options from Unwired also?
Hagga
QUOTE (Neraph @ Dec 14 2012, 03:14 AM) *
Memory loss is in a couple things.

Are you including the Psychotropic options from Unwired also?

I didn't even realise that one was there. Psychotropic, that is. Some of those are very appropriate - I'm just patching together more options for poisons and minor curses from more creative chemists and lesser practitioners, so some fit, some don't. Adding to the toolkit, as it were.

Ta on memory loss. It'll be iffy and require some heavy handwaving, but there might be a way to do it.
Lionhearted
QUOTE (Hagga @ Dec 14 2012, 09:42 AM) *
Ta on memory loss. It'll be iffy and require some heavy handwaving, but there might be a way to do it.

Handwaving how?
That it occurs or how to handle it?

On the quality part, I made a thread on homebrew mental illness qualities eons ago, They needed fleshing out but it's still a start... I'll dig it up for you

There you go
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012