Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why Safehouses is important...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Halinn
9600 barrels, worth 18 million $. That's 1875$/barrel. That's about 20 times what crude oil goes for.
CanRay
QUOTE (Halinn @ Dec 19 2012, 07:10 PM) *
9600 barrels, worth 18 million $. That's 1875$/barrel. That's about 20 times what crude oil goes for.
And we're all not eating factory-flavored and -shaped soy food-like substances.

Montreal 2074 just got a whole lot more interesting, didn't it? 2000¥/barrel at non-black market, retail prices could fetch quite the handy profit in the right area. biggrin.gif
WhiskeyJohnny
QUOTE (CanRay @ Dec 19 2012, 04:54 PM) *
And we're all not eating factory-flavored and -shaped soy food-like substances.

Montreal 2074 just got a whole lot more interesting, didn't it? 2000¥/barrel at non-black market, retail prices could fetch quite the handy profit in the right area. biggrin.gif

Yeah, but how are you gonna fence maple syrup in that amount? Are there any Canuck Dragons (yeah, "never cut a deal with a dragon," I know) around?
CanRay
QUOTE (WhiskeyJohnny @ Dec 21 2012, 02:21 AM) *
Yeah, but how are you gonna fence maple syrup in that amount? Are there any Canuck Dragons (yeah, "never cut a deal with a dragon," I know) around?
Great Canuck Dragons, no.

Regular Canuck Dragons, likely.

Dragons that want Real Quebec Maple Syrup for their Flapjacks and Human Breakfast Sausages, absolutely!

As for who else you could sell it to, the AA-Corporation IHOP comes to mind. biggrin.gif
ggodo
"Whadya mean the Johnson's payin' with pancakes?"
bannockburn
I'd take that job.
hermit
You'd be surprised how much there is to be made in illictit exports of delicacies. IRL, that is.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (hermit @ Dec 21 2012, 01:15 PM) *
You'd be surprised how much there is to be made in illictit exports of delicacies. IRL, that is.

Since when are Pancakes Delicacies? smile.gif
bannockburn
Heretic! ^^
hermit
Pancakes are heaven. Anything made with maple syrup is heaven!
bannockburn
Indeed.
http://damageincorporated.files.wordpress....acon-heaven.jpg
hermit
... now I am hungry. grinbig.gif
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (hermit @ Dec 21 2012, 02:05 PM) *
Pancakes are heaven. Anything made with maple syrup is heaven!

Real Maple Syrup as a delicasy, on the other hand, I can get behind... smile.gif
Lionhearted
I really shouldn't read threads like these while drinking whiskey...
Neraph
QUOTE (Halinn @ Dec 19 2012, 05:10 PM) *

Only in Canada, eh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012