Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: eta on m&m
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Mordrid Soud
just got back into shadowrun this past week (2nd ed. was my first rpg back in 94). i played a bunch of crap after 96, trading in my 2nd ed books (some of which i wish i hadn't now). got 3rd edition 2000, then got into d20 modern selling my sr books yet again. decided to get back in, and was able to get all the books i needed except m&m. does fanpro always wait till the last possible moment to release their books? it lists april for the release, and it is already the 21st. i know patience is not my strong suit, but damn it, i want it now. by the by, what the hell happened to the shadowrun archive site. it used to kick ass, but nothing new has been posted in over a year?
Adam
M&M reprint is shipping this week.

[Most game companies wait for a couple products to be shipping and then ship them in batches, because the cost savings are rather substantial.]
sidartha
Lousey Capitalists!!
Kakkaraun
So...are they actually adding anything new? Or is it just a straight reprint?
Adam
Reprint with the errata that was posted a few months ago. That's what a reprint is. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012