Full Version: Side View Generator
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
DuckEggBlue Omega
HA!

Sorry, had to share.
Neraph
Very cool.
taeksosin
My name, and the standard shortening for it, end up looking like Brutal and Sex respectively. That's...huh.
Neraph
My first name comes out to Ominous, my last name to Dust, and my screen name of Neraph comes out exactly the same.
Halinn
My first name comes out to Nude, last name to Ghastly, screen name to lotion.

Generator might also be biased. It says it works on Android, but when asked about that operating system, it says that Android is a scandal.
Lionhearted
First name comes out as Casket
Screen name comes out as Heartless.

Uhm, Im a vampire?
Halinn
QUOTE (Lionhearted @ Jan 5 2013, 09:56 PM) *
First name comes out as Casket
Screen name comes out as Heartless.

Uhm, Im a vampire?

No, but there's a guy out there who uses an oversized key like a sword. I'd watch out for him. Your best chance of spotting him will be to look for a group of Disney characters.
Lionhearted
QUOTE (Halinn @ Jan 6 2013, 03:38 AM) *
No, but there's a guy out there who uses an oversized key like a sword. I'd watch out for him. Your best chance of spotting him will be to look for a group of Disney characters.

Darth Vader?
pbangarth
First name "PETER" ==> "PANTS"

Last name "BANGARTH" ==> "DIARRHEA"

Just call me Mr. Poopy Pants. Kudos to the first to get the movie reference. Canadian actor, too!
DuckEggBlue Omega
"ShadowRun=Dishonour" was cooler before I played with it more and it seemed to use almost exclusively negative words.

First name got Wolf and Despair (for the short and long versions respectively) and Corruption for my surname.
Halinn
QUOTE (Lionhearted @ Jan 6 2013, 03:55 AM) *
Darth Vader?

No, some Japanese guy, I think.
Lionhearted
I got the reference Halinn, but that popped into my head and I couldn't resist nyahnyah.gif
Halinn
QUOTE (Lionhearted @ Jan 6 2013, 03:04 PM) *
I got the reference Halinn, but that popped into my head and I couldn't resist nyahnyah.gif

Well, I suppose that there's nothing legal preventing Disney from getting Darth Vader in the next Kingdom Hearts game. He'd probably be a villain, and thus not following Sora around in the fashion that Goofy, Donald et al. do.
Lionhearted
Isn't that serie stuck in spin-off hell anyway?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012