Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick question: German extra content translation
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fatum
So I've made a kind of archive for all the wonderful unofficial content we have floating around, including a translation of German extra content. I believe I got the pdf from dumpshock, but for the life of me I can't find the original translator. Could you please help me?

Also, if you know SR resources you think should also be included on that site, please let me know.
bannockburn
I've seen it in Sengir's signature.
Fatum
Thank you!
Sengir
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Jan 6 2013, 05:33 PM) *
I've seen it in Sengir's signature.

There even is thread for it wink.gif
Fatum
Well there's no meaningful discussion there that'd add anything to the content at hand, so I just linked it (and saved a copy should the worst happen).
Thanks for the translation.
Ellzii
I would love to see SOX translated rather than me trying to sound out words as the German I learned was from my grandparents who were losing the language and my great grandparents who were the last generation to speak it fluently.

-LZ
Fatum
SOX is by far not the only German-only book out there.
Fatum
Hm. I also have a great list of Jackpoint posters. 4E-formatted and all. Anyone has any idea where I could've gotten it from? Has anyone compiled anything like that?
Halinn
QUOTE (Fatum @ Jan 7 2013, 02:31 AM) *
Hm. I also have a great list of Jackpoint posters. 4E-formatted and all. Anyone has any idea where I could've gotten it from? Has anyone compiled anything like that?

There's this: http://forums.shadowrun4.com/index.php?topic=58.210

This one is probably what you have: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011...talker_list.pdf
I found it through the Shadowrun wiki
Fatum
Seems to be it, thank you.
Sengir
QUOTE (Fatum @ Jan 7 2013, 02:31 AM) *

This one? That was officially provided by CGL, though no idea who the actual author was

RE: SOX, the problem is that the intellectual property still lies with the former German publisher. That is why we don't even get a German reprint, much less will there ever be a translation. Of course the French might be able to translate their version (same sourcebook part, different adventure).
Fatum
Well there's a German pdf. Just saying.
Sengir
QUOTE (Fatum @ Jan 7 2013, 03:06 PM) *
Well there's a German pdf. Just saying.

Huh? All I can find on official channels is the French version...
Fatum
Well...
Sengir
QUOTE (Fatum @ Jan 7 2013, 04:54 PM) *
Well...

Have you been a naughty boy?
Fatum
I live in Russia. Always naughty, all the time.

Also, went and added a local copy of The C.L.U.E. Foundation casefiles to the site, as well as a link to it on the web archive :3
lokii
@Fatum: Are you interested in mirroring some of my maps?
Fatum
Yes. Replied with some details in PMs.
Fatum
Added a bunch of content from shadowhelix.de. Mostly maps (including interactive ones, which my pal Senonu was nice enough to translate and make functional on my host), but also fiction referenced (mostly Ancient History's old threads so far) and such.
lokii
Nice. But maybe you should set a different default visibility for some layers of the interactive map (if that's possible). It does get pretty crowded with everything displayed at once.
Fatum
Changed as requested.
Fatum
Also, added copyrights to the maps, and added some more German content (Shadowrun Squad Manager) to the mirror.
Shortstraw
Is the stuff from the German RBB in there?
Fatum
Sadly, no. I'd add it myself, but amazon.de has no sellers willing to ship it to Russia, and when I order it from Pegasus Spiele shop directly, it sends me a confirmation that the item has been sent without even asking my card details or address more precise than the street name. Support's also silent. :\
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012