Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just curious
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
zeborazor
How many of you guys are in Texas, and more specifically San Antonio? We've got a fairly large Role-playing community down here, so I'm wondering if any of that fandom was able to eek it's self onto here. Also, I live near Shadowrun Lane, so that's neat.

-Zeborazor.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (zeborazor @ Jan 8 2013, 11:19 PM) *
How many of you guys are in Texas, and more specifically San Antonio? We've got a fairly large Role-playing community down here, so I'm wondering if any of that fandom was able to eek it's self onto here. Also, I live near Shadowrun Lane, so that's neat.

-Zeborazor.

Coming from San Antonio, I knew a LOT of groups that were into Shadowrun.
Hmmmmm... I will look into it when I get home and see if I can get you some info on my old comrades in arms. Not sure if they STILL play Shadowrun, as it was 14 years ago.

Good luck on your search. smile.gif
zeborazor
It's good to know they existed at one point though, lmao. I've only ever found another group that played it our game didn't last very long for various reasons. (I just had to shoot the mall cop. Why did I have to shoot the damn mall cop?!)

The main things I see here are DnD and Pathfinder, sadly.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
Well, the groups I played with branched out a lot. We had DnD, Rifts, Ninja's and Superspies, Immortals, World of Darkness, Champions, Shadowrun, Battletech, Heavy Gear, and a few others. I know some of the groups still exist, just not in what form they take now.
zeborazor
Aye, I know what you mean. I suppose it's the natural evolution of the PnP RPG group. Always changing system, and rules, etc.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
Indeed...

When I get a chance, I will contact some of the guys I remember from that time and see what they have availabe. It could be a place to start at least.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012