Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mprbidly Obese Physical Adept
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bushw4cker
Any suggestions on how to make this character even more awesome
I know I spelled Doughnut wrong.!

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u574/W...zpsdb6b9153.png
Makki
this is not the first time I see an Adiposis build. Something I noticed: You cant have improved Gymnastics on a level higher than 2, because your base skill is only 4. the maximum augmented is 1.5 x base. reduce it by two and get Rooting, which will let him stand longer!

For a gaming nerd, he should have some computer knowledge and skills.

I was planning a similar character, but him being a hacker, his street name would be Megabite
Stahlseele
isn't there one morbidly obese joke character in one of these fighting games?
Bushw4cker
QUOTE (Makki @ Jan 13 2013, 07:13 PM) *
this is not the first time I see an Adiposis build. Something I noticed: You cant have improved Gymnastics on a level higher than 2, because your base skill is only 4. the maximum augmented is 1.5 x base. reduce it by two and get Rooting, which will let him stand longer!

For a gaming nerd, he should have some computer knowledge and skills.

I was planning a similar character, but him being a hacker, his street name would be Megabite

actually I would have to take 3 levels because of the -1 mod for being fat.
I wanted gliding because that would just be hilarious, but improved reflexes better for combat

Megabyte awesome street name btw
Elfenlied
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Jan 13 2013, 07:22 PM) *
isn't there one morbidly obese joke character in one of these fighting games?

Rufus isn't even the joke character of the franchise.
CanRay
He's not fat, he's just big boned. nyahnyah.gif
ElFenrir
Bob from Tekken 6 is a big, rolly polly man. He's also goddamn fast and strong. Do not underestimate Bob. grinbig.gif
Stingray
..Edge 00??.. everyone one starts Edge 1 at least, Humans start with edge 2 (SR4Ae).. smile.gif
Bushw4cker
QUOTE (Stingray @ Jan 14 2013, 12:49 PM) *
..Edge 00??.. everyone one starts Edge 1 at least, Humans start with edge 2 (SR4Ae).. smile.gif

Edge is 2, the OO is to keep track of how many I use., like the OOOOO behind Stealth RFID tags, and some other gear.
I mark an o in front of all my gear to mark what the character has equipped on him. Not going to wear Camouflage suit to Meet Mr. Johnson, or bring an arsenal. I do that with ammo as well

for big clips I mark
o Clip (Regular) Ammo 88888 88888 88888 88888 8

for smaller clips
o Clip (Ex-Explosive) OOOOO OOOOO

Lets you keep track of what ammo your using in your gun at the moment, and helps keep track of bullets fired. Also prevents a lot of arguments with gm or players.
Stingray
..ok..TU for clearing it..
Thanee
QUOTE (Stingray @ Jan 14 2013, 12:49 PM) *

My first thought was... Unlimited Edge, not bad! biggrin.gif

Bye
Thanee
Starmage21
This guy isnt morbidly obese, he is E. Honda. I was expecting an infirm negative quality in there.
KarmaInferno
Make sure he has flying butt scissors as one of his attacks.

Also, hundred hand slap that is really just the rolls of flab striking one after the other like a wave.

-k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012