Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Up-to-date Jackpointer list?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Blade
Hi all,

In my alt.Attitude sourcebook (link in sig) I've left most of the shadowtalk anonymous for now.
I have to admit I'm not really interested in the devs (N)PCs and the associated drama. When reading a book I know enough about their character to understand their bias when they talk about something, but I don't know them enough to use them.

I'm aware of the old list, but it's old, and it doesn't say much about each Jackpointer. So I'd like to know if there's an updated list somewhere, of if any of you could give me a quick rundown.

Thanks.
Critias
It doesn't get much better than here: Shadowland/Jackpoint Members List for an up-to-date list of posters.

Or are you more looking for full-on bios for each one, up to date? Because that...takes a lot more work.
Blade
A full up to date bio for each Jackpointer would be nice, but a list of active Jackpointers with a short description of both their areas of expertise and their personalities would be enough.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012