Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Futuretech
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tashiro
How about water and oil proof clothing and gear?
I'm thinking this should almost be a must-have on everything you're wearing and using. I wonder - would this be required as an additional expenditure, or would this be built-in with everything automatically? I mean, seriously -- a car that doesn't get mud on it, and stays dry in the rain - and if your clothing has this, you can sit in a rainstorm, and not worry about getting soaked because your clothes won't absorb any of the water.
Shortstraw
As long as they put it on the inside of sauce bottles.
O'Ryan
Doesn't Mortimer of London sell that in one of their coat lines? The Ulysses, IIRC. That and/or chemical protection 1 should do exactly that.
Novocrane
QUOTE (Shortstraw @ Feb 11 2013, 10:55 AM) *
As long as they put it on the inside of sauce bottles.

That's what I want - this stuff potentially going through my digestive system.
kzt
QUOTE (Novocrane @ Feb 10 2013, 07:10 PM) *
That's what I want - this stuff potentially going through my digestive system.

Don't worry, once it coats your intestines it won't bother you for long. It will probably be a pretty horrible way to die, but it won't take more than a few days.
_Pax._
Considering it's a completely hydrophobic material, how do you expect it to get from teh sauce bottle to your digestive tract? I mean, it's not like it can be WASHED OFF, after all ...
Tashiro
I think they showed it being used for sauce bottles, actually.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012