Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DriveThruRPG GM's Day Sale
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bull
DriveThruRPG is having a GM's Day Sale, and over 100 Shadowrun items are discounted 25% off! This includes most of Shadowrun Missions, which are now a mere $2.96 each smile.gif

Figured there might be some interest in this sale here smile.gif

Bull
JanessaVR
Thanks for the heads-up. Just took the opportunity to grab about 2-dozen items at discount. Much appreciated! smile.gif
Mantis
That's what I get for buying stuff when it first comes out. I've got all those 4th ed. books in one form or another. Thanks for the heads up though Bull.
sk8bcn
How do I know which ones won't be realeased hardcover?
sk8bcn
Season 1 and 2 aren't buyable?
Thanee
You could check the battleshop (battlecorps.com), it has seperate categories for web exclusive content.

Of course, some of that content has been published as books later, so you cannot be entirely sure. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Patrick Goodman
It's an ideal time to get Another Rainy Night if you haven't already. And if you get it there, leave a review and a rating.

I can promise you that it's not going to see hard copy release anytime soon. smile.gif
bannockburn
QUOTE (sk8bcn @ Mar 5 2013, 01:45 PM) *
Season 1 and 2 aren't buyable?

They are free, but SR3
You can download them here:
http://www.shadowrun4.com/missions/downloads-season-1/
http://www.shadowrun4.com/missions/downloads-season-2/
paws2sky
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Mar 5 2013, 10:02 AM) *

Minor correction: Season 1 is 3rd edition. Season 2 is 4th edition.
bannockburn
You're correct, of course smile.gif
sk8bcn
QUOTE (Thanee @ Mar 5 2013, 01:45 PM) *
You could check the battleshop (battlecorps.com), it has seperate categories for web exclusive content.

Of course, some of that content has been published as books later, so you cannot be entirely sure. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee

I've been master in paying for products more than once. Like Bug City (bought in pdf then found it on NobleKnight in hardcopy).

Books bought twice (once in english, forgot that I bought it and bought it in french).

bah well, whatever nyahnyah.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012