Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pax east
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
redwulfe
So catalyst will be running demos of 5th and crossfire at pax east it seems. Anyone going to PaX east?

Red
redwulfe
The reason I was asking was to see if someone could get us some intel on shadowrun 5th and possibly get a list of questions that we all would like to know. And less on the convention itself. Since this as moved I guess I worded the topic and thread completely wrong. So can we get a ninja gamer or more?

Red
DMaximus
I'll be there! I'll definitely be checking out their booth and seeing if I can get in on a playtest.
redwulfe
Nice, I don't want to impose on your con experience but I was wondering if after the con you could do a bit of Q and A from what you saw in the playtest?

Red
DMaximus
Sure, as long as there's not an NDA of some kind. And assuming I can get into a play test, not sure how popular they'll be.
Ixal
As Catalyst will run demos of SR5 (and Crossfire) there I wonder if anyone here is attending and can report his impressions?
Prime Mover
Eagerly awaiting any news notworthy.gif
Grinder
Moved the postings about the demo game and the following discussion about the game mechanics to the SR5 thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012