Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Perma-Disguise?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
yesferatu
Hey guys,

So I am making a face character for a new game and I was wondering how to best disguise myself long-term.
I'm going with something hyper-paranoid and I was toying with the idea of a new disguise for every meet/run.
I know you can buy the latex kits and nano paste, but those run like 500 and the paste only lasts a day.

Is there a good way to basically "put on your face" every day so that even your own team won't recognize you?
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
Play an Adept with all the Disguise Powers, Including "Man of a 1000 Faces". smile.gif
Novocrane
False Front bioware with mimic option. Chemical Gland to maintain a single dose of the signal drug in your body at all times, as per the slow release option.

Make sure you have a saviour medkit or other effective method of tailoring the signal drug, or use the standard drug - let your features change as your chemical gland slowly pumps the drug into your system. (the standard is about 45K cheaper, plus another 10K less for the mimic option)
Ixal
Cosmetic operations.
Umidori
Clothing and makeup. They may not offer bonuses, but they serve as the necessary "tools" of the disguise skill.

~Umi
Glyph
I imagine the disguise skill has a "kit", good for characters who aren't looking to imitate a specific person, but simply to alter their own appearance. Personally, I wish they focused on those aspects of shadowrunning more, at least to the point of having more options for cheap disguises or quick evidence cleanup.
Shaidar
Spy Games has all of this ready for digestion. Cyber and Bio options, plus a few new tricks to rachet things up to the 007 level of sneakiness.

Jigsaw Skull would be the cyber variety of the False Front.
Ryu
My chars solution is Physical Mask, despite that Sustaining Focus missing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012