Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Complete list of products
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Trebor
Ive recently gotten back into Shadowrun again after a lengthy hiatus and since I now have a reasonable amount of disposable income and therefore have begun building a reasonable collection of products, both novels and rpg resources. I can find a full list of everything from 1st- 3rd ed via wiki but cant find a full list of everything from 4th edition anywhere as even the list on the official site is incomplete. Can someone point me towards a complete list of 4th ed products, both print and digital? The collector in me likes to mark them off a list when I pick them up. Thanks in advance.
bannockburn
Alphabetically, SR4:

Source- and Corebooks:

Core Rulebook SR4a (20th Anniversary Edition)
Runner's Toolkit
GM Screen
Quick Start Rules ( http://www.shadowrun4.com/wp-content/uploa...art%20Rules.pdf, http://www.shadowrun4.com/wp-content/uploa...%20Booklet.pdf)
Shadowrun 2050

10 Gangs (PDF)
10 Jackpointers (PDF)
10 Mercs (PDF)
Arsenal
Attitude
Augmentation
Bad Moon Rising in the East (PDF)
Conspiracy Theories
Contacts & Adventures (Part of GM Screen)
Corporate Enclaves
Corporate Guide
Corporate Intrigue
Deadly Waves (PDF)
Digital Grimoire (PDF)
Dirty Tricks
Emergence
Feral Cities
Ghost Cartels
Gun Heaven (PDF)
Gun Heaven 2 (PDF)
Hazard Pay
Jet Set
Magical Societies (PDF)
Manhattan (PDF)
MilSpecTech (PDF)
MilSpecTech 2 (PDF)
Montreal 2074 (PDF)
Parabotany (PDF)
Parageology (PDF)
Parazoology (PDF)
Runner Havens
Runner's Companion
Running Wild
Safehouses (PDF)
Seattle 2072
Sim Dreams & Nightmares (PDF)
Sixth World Almanac
Sprawl Sites - High Society and low Life
Sprawl Sites - North America
Spy Games
State of the Art 2073 (PDF)
Storm Front
Street Legends
Street Legends Supplemental (PDF)
Street Magic
The Clutch of Dragons
The Land of Promise (PDF)
The Twilight Horizon
The Way of the Adept (PDF)
The Way of the Samurai (PDF)
This old Drone (PDF)
Unfriendly Skies (PDF)
Unwired
Used Car Lot (PDF)
Vice
WAR!

Adventures:
Boardroom Backstabs 1 - Damage Control
Boardroom Backstabs 2 - Sacrificial Limb

Dawn of the Artifacts 1 - Dusk
Dawn of the Artifacts 2 - Midnight
Dawn of the Artifacts 3 - Darkest Hour
Dawn of the Artifacts 4 - New Dawn
Artifacts Unbound

Elven Blood (Limited Print & PDF)

Horizon 1 - Fistful of Credsticks
Horizon 2 - Anarchy Subsidized
Horizon 3 - Colombian Subterfuge

Missions (in Order)
Season 2, Denver (free)
A Parliament of Thieves
Best Served Cold
The Grab
Thrash the Body Electric
Through a Rose-colored display link
The Flip Side
An Ounce of Prevention
Chasing the Dragon
Tunnel Vision
Twist and Insult
Rising Sin
Winter Wonderland
Takeout Service
Wetwork pure and simple
Critical Care
Primal Forces
Patient Zero
A very bad Day
By any Means necessary
Career Path
Happenstance
Backlash
Prodigal Son
Hubris and Humility
Done Deal

Season 3, NYC
Everyone's your Friend
Ready, set, Gogh!
Block War
Burning Bridges
Monkeywrench
In and out
Jacknifed
Knight at the Opera
Firestorm
Something completely different
Spin Control
Food Poisoning
Elevator Ride to Hell

Season 4, Seattle
April 1st Mission: Free Taiwan (free)
Back in Business
Hiding in the Dark
Extraction
Rally Cry
Smuggler's Blues
On a Silver Platter
Hard Target
Burn
Brothers united
Assassin Nation
Romero & Juliette
Election Day
Showcase

Enhanced Fiction and Novels:
99 Bottles (PDF)
Another Rainy Night (PDF)
Neat (eBook)
Trebor
Thank you kindly.
Larsine
You could also look at RPGgeek.com, the direct link for all Shadowrun on RPGgeek is in my signature.
Troyminator
Might I add "Eurowars Antiques", "Way of the Samurai", and "Sim Dreams and Nightmares" to the list?
bannockburn
Way of the Samurai and Sim Dreams & Nightmares are already on it and Eurowars Antiques isn't out yet (at least not as a single book, and AFAIK only rolled into a German publication)
Troyminator
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Apr 3 2013, 05:24 PM) *
Way of the Samurai and Sim Dreams & Nightmares are already on it and Eurowars Antiques isn't out yet (at least not as a single book, and AFAIK only rolled into a German publication)

Thank you for the correction, I wasn't wearing my glasses so I had a hard time reading the list. <puts on his glasses> Ahhh Ahhhhh, I can read again.
Also, I don't know where I got the idea that Eurowars Antiques was out. I must have seen it on a Jackpoint and made an assumption.
Troyminator
I have looked over the printed books that I have and searched the interwebs. Are the following products PDF/e-book only?

Quick Start Rules
10 Gangs
10 Jackpointers
10 Mercs
Bad Moon Rising in the East
Digital Grimoire
Gun Heaven 2
Magical Societies
Manhattan
Montreal 2074
Parabotany
Parageology
Parazoology
Safehouses
Sim Dreams & Nightmares
State of the Art 2073
Street Legends Supplemental
The Land of Promise
The Way of the Adept
The Way of the Samurai
Used Car Lot
Elven Blood
99 Bottles
Another Rainy Night
Neat

Thanks in advance for helping.
Larsine
QUOTE (Troyminator @ Apr 4 2013, 03:01 AM) *
I have looked over the printed books that I have and searched the interwebs. Are the following products PDF/e-book only?

Quick Start Rules: There have been sevaral versions of this, and as far as I know they have all been printed as physical booklets. There was a 2007 version, a 2011 version, and a 2012 (Free RPG Day) version which was bundled with BattleTech: A Time of War Quick-Start Rules. In addition there have been a number of German quick-start rules, of which I have one as a physical booklet.

Gun Heaven 2: Included in Runner's Black Book 2074
Used Car Lot: Included in Runner's Black Book 2074

Elven Blood: Physical book, sold at GenCon 1012 in a limited quantity.

bannockburn
I've added which products are (to my knowledge) PDF only releases.
Some of them are published by Pegasus in the Schattenkatalog books in German and (I think) re-released in Runner's Black Book, but I don't know which exactly.

Missions are PDF only unless otherwise noted.
I also don't know if my list is complete, but that's what I know of. Runner's Black Book should be in there somewhere, but I didn't buy it since it's basically consisting of PDFs I already have.
Larsine
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Mar 27 2013, 01:27 AM) *

That's the 2011 version of the Quick-Start Rules.
The 2007 version can be found at http://old.shadowrun4.com/quickstart/
The 2012 version can be found at http://www.shadowrun4.com/wp-content/uploa...y%20Booklet.pdf
bannockburn
Good to know, I wasn't even aware that a new one was out smile.gif Edited in
Larsine
bannockburn I think you have missed a few items, and I've added some comments to some of your items.

The Battle For Manhattan: Third adventure in the Boardroom Backstabs series, but it has not been released yet.
BattleRun Best Ever: An Eight World Adventure: April 2009 joke.
Character Deck: Only sold at GenCon 2012.
CMP 2010-02 Copycat Killer: Included with SRM04-05 On a Silver Platter.
Gear Cards (Drones & Vehicles.V1): Only sold at GenCon 2012.
On the Run: Adventure, now included in Runner's Toolkit, but you can still buy it as a seperate PDF.
Rigger 4: April 2013 joke.
Runner's Black Book: Includes Deadly Waves, Gun Heaven, MilSpecTech, This Old Drone, Unfriendly Skies and additional material only in this book. Available in a regular edition and a limited edition. Limited edition only available from BattleCorps.
Runner's Black Book 2074: Includes Gun H(e)aven 2, Used Car Lot, MilSpec Tech 2, EuroWar Antiques and additional material only in this book. Available im a regular edition and a limited edition. Only sold as GenCon 2012.
Shockwaves: http://old.shadowrun4.com/resources/downlo..._shockwaves.pdf
Street Legends: Home Edition: April 2012 joke
Weapon Cards (Guns.V1): Only sold at GenCon 2012

GM Screen: Now part of the Runner's Toolkit, but has also been released in a normal and a Limited Edition.
Manhattan (PDF): Called The Rotten Apple: Manhattan
Contacts & Adventures (Part of GM Screen): This has never been available seperately, only with the GM Screen.

bannockburn
Again, good to know smile.gif
I haven't included stuff that's not out yet, but some good catches anyways.
The April fool's stuff I forgot about, because I usually don't use those (apart from the free missions adventure, which isn't really a joke smile.gif )
PittsburghRPGA
Was Shockwave part of a German Missions campaign or just a campaign idea thing? I've never heard of it until now.

Also, the Gear Cards for Vehicles and Drones is available as Print On Demand from rpgnow. http://www.rpgnow.com/product/111506/Shado...cPath=4328_4543

Thanks,

Eric
bannockburn
Shockwaves is a synopsis of the German campaign book Schockwellen. It details stories and adventures of events leading up to System Shutdown, iirc.
lokii
If somebody is interested which books have been translated to German, which remain untranslated and conversely which German books haven't been translated to English (hint: all of them), here is an overview split by type in the Shadowhelix wiki:

http://shadowhelix.pegasus.de/Shadowhelix:...#Vierte_Edition
Larsine
QUOTE (PittsburghRPGA @ Apr 4 2013, 06:41 PM) *
Was Shockwave part of a German Missions campaign or just a campaign idea thing? I've never heard of it until now.

Also, the Gear Cards for Vehicles and Drones is available as Print On Demand from rpgnow. http://www.rpgnow.com/product/111506/Shado...cPath=4328_4543

Notice this:

Please note the Watermarked PDF option above is not an active product (there is no print-n-play version of this deck).

The PDF version of the Gear Cards only gives you the first two cards (the cover card, and the GM-Nissan Doberman) frown.gif

But at least I can now get the physical cards smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012