Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR Edition Conversion Assistance
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Shaidar
I've been working on a Spreadsheet to crunch the relevant numbers to assist GMs interested in playing in the 2050 timeframe using the SR4 rules.

My primary goal is to have something that will give GMs the SR4 Crunch info for Gear published in previous editions of the SR rules which hasn't been published in an SR4 book. This will eventually cover Weapons, Armor, Vehicles, and Drones. I've already got it calculating Attribute and Skill changes as published for all editions.

I'm in need of some assistance for data entry for two reasons:
1. I don't have ALL of the previous edition source material
2. Inputting it for reference is proving rather time consuming

I've transferred my framework to a Googlesheet to allow world-wide access, eventually I'll make it a public access sheet for all interested parties to use

If you're interested in assisting me with the data entry shoot me a PM with your google enabled e-mail address and I'll add you to the access list.

CountZero
QUOTE (Shaidar @ Mar 31 2013, 01:36 PM) *
I've been working on a Spreadsheet to crunch the relevant numbers to assist GMs interested in playing in the 2050 timeframe using the SR4 rules.

My primary goal is to have something that will give GMs the SR4 Crunch info for Gear published in previous editions of the SR rules which hasn't been published in an SR4 book. This will eventually cover Weapons, Armor, Vehicles, and Drones. I've already got it calculating Attribute and Skill changes as published for all editions.

I'm in need of some assistance for data entry for two reasons:
1. I don't have ALL of the previous edition source material
2. Inputting it for reference is proving rather time consuming

I've transferred my framework to a Googlesheet to allow world-wide access, eventually I'll make it a public access sheet for all interested parties to use

If you're interested in assisting me with the data entry shoot me a PM with your google enabled e-mail address and I'll add you to the access list.

I'm definitely interested in this - I'm doing a combined Where I Read & Actual Play thread on another site for the published adventures and sourcebooks and approaching them from a SR 4e 2050 bent, and this will help me with that (and hopefully I'll be able to feed back into that as well.
Shaidar
shoot me an e-mail address which can access a google spreadsheet and your in like flynn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012