Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some questions on the game
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Machiavelli
Horrido fellas. I hope you can help with the following questions:

1) is the 35BP for positive qualities a general limitation or just "at character creation"?

2) street cred bonus dice can never be higher than your charisma - but what if you have a rating of 20 or higher? Are these points simply lost? How do they influence the game?

3) that street cred is somewhat limited was stated our, but notoriority doesn´t mention such a limit. Right or did i miss a line?
bannockburn
QUOTE (Machiavelli @ Apr 13 2013, 08:16 PM) *
1) is the 35BP for positive qualities a general limitation or just "at character creation"?

Just at creation. Note, however, that not all qualities can be bought later, and IIRC, every one needs to be approved by the GM.

2) street cred bonus dice can never be higher than your charisma - but what if you have a rating of 20 or higher? Are these points simply lost? How do they influence the game?

They aren't lost, but they don't influence the game.
You can, however, burn them to lower your notoriety.

3) that street cred is somewhat limited was stated our, but notoriority doesn´t mention such a limit. Right or did i miss a line?

That's ... generally correct. Most of the time this isn't desirable, though.
Shaidar
Charisma capping Street Cred is an incentive to increase your Charisma after character Gen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012