Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Catch me up with the story
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Troyminator
Hi All;

I am trying to read through all the 4th Ed books before SR5 comes out. I've gotten through many, but I don't have all of the books. I have a few questions about some things that I've read, but don't know where the main storyline is or what it is about. If you can point me to the book that the info/story is in, that would be wonderful.

Dev//Grrl found Kane. Can someone tell me what happened here or what book can find it, please and thanks?

Kane found Kat I am assuming that Kat is not Kat-o-Nine-Tails, but I do know that Kat is Kane's love. Where is this story?

I am slowly working my way through "Storm Front" and I am in the middle of the Denver/Ghostwalker/Harlequin section. Good stuff so far.

At the end of the Az/Am war section, it said that Aztechnology has Horizon and Evo in its back pocket. How so?

I am certain that I will have more questions as I get through more things. Thanks in advance!
bannockburn
QUOTE (Troyminator @ May 2 2013, 12:56 AM) *
Dev//Grrl found Kane. Can someone tell me what happened here or what book can find it, please and thanks?

Kane found Kat I am assuming that Kat is not Kat-o-Nine-Tails, but I do know that Kat is Kane's love. Where is this story?

Both are in Street Legends Supplemental, in Kane's entry.
CanRay
There's also some info on Kane and Kat in Vice. Not much, but some.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012