Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finding Really Old Topics - How?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
DnDer
I know they're there... I recently found one from last year, through some convoluted and half-baked forum search query (and I haven't been able to repeat my success) that found me the thread about Tippy's speedrun extraction with a jet he fed to nanomachines...

But I can't find the really good thread with all the rural and redneck ones. Does anyone remember that, or have it handy?
bannockburn
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=37293
This one?

Other than that, on the lower right corner of each forum, there's a drop down menu, where you can chose the time frame of threads being shown.
BishopMcQ
There's the Search Feature which you can set to return in Ascending order from post date to get the older ones before the newer ones if you want.

The search works via keyword or you can search by User, if you remember someone that was integral in the discussion. Searching for "Rural" pulls things from back in 2003, so they are all still there.

Mantis
Don't forget to add a "+" sign to each key word, so +rural +redneck for example.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012