http://youtube.com/#/watch?v=qurgnZtw3Ug

( wrong link on the first try sorry)
Udoshi
Errata Pending....
apple
Unfortuantely yes.

SYL
Kruger
This is linking me to the YouTube homepage still.

Edit: Nevermind, YouTube finally decided to work properly. Though, to be fair, I think I was better off when it was broken, lol.
WolfgangGrafVonBek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qurgnZtw3Ug

should work
Sunshine
Streeet Samuraiii... rollin.gif
Shemhazai
So did he predict a sellout and it didn't, or predict it wouldn't and it did? Also, is that book in his hands SR5? Does it have the lyrics printed in it somewhere?
CanRay
I'm sure he's just Milli Vanniling it. nyahnyah.gif
Critias
QUOTE (Shemhazai @ Jun 16 2013, 04:23 PM) *
So did he predict a sellout and it didn't, or predict it wouldn't and it did?

I think it was more about how quickly it sold out (something like the first 10 minutes, on Saturday), instead of a whether it would sell or not.
Also, is that book in his hands SR5? Does it have the lyrics printed in it somewhere?

Yes, the book is SR5. The "lyrics" such as they are is just the Street Sammie archetype write-up, which they noticed could be tortured into sort of fitting the tune. Torturously.
Sendaz
QUOTE (Critias @ Jun 16 2013, 06:26 PM) *
I think it was more about how quickly it sold out (something like the first 10 minutes, on Saturday), instead of a whether it would sell or not.

Yes, the book is SR5. The "lyrics" such as they are is just the Street Sammie archetype write-up, which they noticed could be tortured into sort of fitting the tune. Torturously.

Coming soon. SR5: The Musical
Bull
The Origins SR5 book was printed in numbers based on sales for this particular convention stretching back to the FASA days. Based on that data, Jason did not think they would sell out however many books they printed. Some of us knew better, and bet him they would.

They did, and as such, he got to do some singing.
CanRay
Next time, include an Irish Jig.
Mantis
Also, next time film it in landscape mode and get Jason a karaoke music backup. The chorus was nice though. Hell, make it full production, with the Irish jig and a karaoke session and release it on YouTube as a supplemental.
Out of curiosity, who would have had to sing if Jason won? And would it be the same song?
HugeC
Heh heh!
DireRadiant
Sweet!....
X-Kalibur
Can we just jump straight to not allowing Jason to sing any longer? That might be the better solution, lol.
Patrick Goodman
It might be better for some, but it would knock out a great deal of the humor inherent in things like this.
X-Kalibur
QUOTE (Patrick Goodman @ Jun 17 2013, 01:35 PM) *
It might be better for some, but it would knock out a great deal of the humor inherent in things like this.

I both cringed and smiled the entire time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012