Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What about Bioware?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
TheOneRonin
With all the talk about hackers being able to brick cybetware, its made me wonder if Bioware is present in SR5. Certainly bioeare wouldn't be subject to the same sort of wireless vulnerabilities as cyber, right?
Umidori
SINdows has detected that your EVO NoDoze™ Sleep Regulator Drivers are out of date. You must update to the most recent version before you will be allowed to sleep again. Would you like to connect to the Matrix now and automatically download the most recent version?

[Yes] | [No Yes | [Cancel Yes]

~Umi
Sendaz
QUOTE (TheOneRonin @ Jun 23 2013, 12:35 PM) *
With all the talk about hackers being able to brick cybetware, its made me wonder if Bioware is present in SR5. Certainly bioeare wouldn't be subject to the same sort of wireless vulnerabilities as cyber, right?

I hear they are going to introduce a Fibreless connection bonus for those.

Just kidding. nyahnyah.gif

KarmaInferno
Bioware is present, and has no Wireless Bonus attached to any of it. It just works.

My cyberadept has lvl 2 Synaptic Accelerators, which is equivalent to Wired 2 but only costs .8 Essence as Alphaware and 228000 nuyen.

-k
KarmaInferno
Double post

-k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012