Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cyberpunk fashion
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Backgammon
I'm not sure what exactly this site is, but I found it while randomly doing other stuff. Enjoy!

http://indulgy.com/FuturisticNews.com/Futu...rom/94631612978
Mantis
What happened to his head? It's so tiny...unless he received the first head transplant of human to troll or else the hacker got his head and vice versa. Otherwise the future looks very neon, and in many cases scantily clad. Examples of how the Second Skin line from Zoe might look perhaps.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
Entertaining Images... Some of them very well done indeed...
DamHawke
Neat assortment of images. I find this one especially appealing for a potential character design.
Lantzer
After skimming it, the overall trend of cyberpunk fashion appears to be Breasts.

I can get behind this.
Jaid
hmmm... apparently in the future there is going to be a major fabric shortage, requiring that most women be naked or mostly naked.

also, they are going to have very strong legs due to their shoes weighing about 50 pounds each.
Method
This section of the web site actually features Shadowrun artwork. Interesting find. Thanks for posting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012