Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Artwork
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FXcalibur
Man, reading the SR books made me remember the love I had for ink works before I had to deal with this photoshop stuff. I got rusty with ink, so I decided to give some indy SR art a try. Here's my first:

http://www.boomspeed.com/christav/Spikehead2.jpg

Headshot of an ork decker (was originally intended to be a troll, but lacks horns and other...um...trollish features).
Arethusa
I like your line style. That said, I do think the facial features could use some more definition, but it's an interesting effect. Not sure if it was intended to be that heavily stylized. Sure beats out most of the crap that gets published.
FXcalibur
Hey thanks biggrin.gif Thanks for replying too. I was wondering if something like this should even go here, don't like to look like a show off (although that's essentially what artists have to do: show off their work biggrin.gif).

Again, thanks mucho cool.gif

The line style was an accident of sorts. I'm not too good with facial features, so I was wondering if they should go in. I decided to go with a 'clean' look first and see how it goes.
Aidley
I have some up on elfwood too.... or I will do. Elfwood's been down the last few days so I haven't been able to upload the new stuff until today. but keep checking wink.gif

oh, and that ork is adorable. Nice combination of manga and western comic styles.

good line weighting.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012