Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Riggers and Vehicle Actions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Slide
ok, so obviously while in VR shooting a remote turret woudl be logic+Gunnary.

Now the rest of the vehicle actions don't say what attribute to use. Unless its all reaction+skill which doesn't make a ton of sense to me. It says treat actions as matrix actions so my best guess without it spelling it out is that all test are skill+logic.

Any thoughts?
Jaid
the "common character types and their roles" red box on page 63 indicates that

"Reaction is a
critical attribute for riggers."

this leads me to believe that actually, you do roll reaction + skill in most other cases.
Moirdryd
Yep, as far as I can tell its all still Reaction.
Slide
Well I guess i'm glad I got reaction enhancers then nyahnyah.gif This is slightly disappointing though.
Jaid
if it's slightly disappointing because you were thinking of boosting your logic, it's still not a bad idea to boost your mental stats since you're vulnerable to hacking if you use a remote control deck, and mental attributes come into play quite a bit in hacking (though intuition and willpower are probably the best ones to focus on if you're not going on the offensive, admittedly).
Skynet
Don't forget intuition for sensor tests.
Firing a drone-mounted weapon is actually listed as Agility + Gunnery on p.238. Looks strange, maybe a candidate for the errata thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012