Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Runners Paradise
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
Mister Juan
So, I take it we all have each others commlink numbers?
Slacker
QUOTE (Mister Juan @ Aug 1 2013, 05:35 PM) *
So, I take it we all have each others commlink numbers?

If we didn't before the meet, I would expect we'd exchange them after the meet. At least Jengo would.
imperialus
yeah, it would make sense to me.
RelentlessImp
Okay, that downtime seemed a bit longer for me than the rest of you. Blech, crappy ISP and crappy DNS servers, apparently. Anyways, uh. Paws doesn't have much to do, he's not going anywhere near the place until he absolutely has to.
imperialus
QUOTE (RelentlessImp @ Aug 4 2013, 09:40 AM) *
Okay, that downtime seemed a bit longer for me than the rest of you. Blech, crappy ISP and crappy DNS servers, apparently. Anyways, uh. Paws doesn't have much to do, he's not going anywhere near the place until he absolutely has to.

Oh come now, what's a little background count gonna do?
imperialus
Shall we move onto the noodle house?
Slide
Probably a good plan. I blame myself for the lull, I probalby shouldn't of initiated everyone leaving the club so soon. But then again i'm a forum junkie, the extrovert of the posting, LOVE ME!!!
Slide
I'm about to roll edge to get you guys to start posting again...
imperialus
Is there anything I can do on my end to help you guys out? Are you missing information and not wanting to go forward because of it? Are things just boring? I know that legwork can be a bit slow paced in a PBP environment, but if there is anything I can do on my end to help you guys out with it let me know.
Slacker
QUOTE (imperialus @ Aug 19 2013, 07:50 AM) *
Is there anything I can do on my end to help you guys out? Are you missing information and not wanting to go forward because of it? Are things just boring? I know that legwork can be a bit slow paced in a PBP environment, but if there is anything I can do on my end to help you guys out with it let me know.

I think the problem is that we aren't getting feedback from most of the players, it's not you as the GM. Right now, we've got only 2 players at the noodle house. if we can get at least one more there we can probably get some movement.
Raiden
Sorry for the disappearing act. Do I need to bail out?
Slacker
QUOTE (Raiden @ Aug 19 2013, 08:15 AM) *
Sorry for the disappearing act. Do I need to bail out?

I can't speak for imperialus, but I would think just having you post something up would be good. No reason to drop out unless you just don't see yourself having any time at all to post for weeks at a time.
Slide
Yeah, i'm not trying to get anyone to bail either. I like our group dynamic. I'm trying not to post too much without giving others a chance to post, because I'm well aware that I am a forum whore. biggrin.gif

Raiden
Good news is at least my char wasn't one of the main leg work guys jaha nyahnyah.gif
Slacker
So...do we not have enough people interested in continuing this game? Seems like it's been too long since there was any actual movement on the game. If we are all just waiting on others to post something, I can have Jengo get rude and impatient with people not showing up at the Noodle Shop, then he'll just take a cabby to a bar nearby to the facility and see if he can meet up with some workers that might be taking a lunch break or something. That or he can ask locals what they know of the place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012