Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Limits?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FuelDrop
Ok, finally got my hands on the new book and I keep running into talk of Physical, mental and social limits... but no mention anywhere of how to determine what these limits are. They have something to do with attributes, and... that's it. No formula, nothing.

Someone help me.
apple
You should re-read the character creation chapter.

SYL
FuelDrop
QUOTE (apple @ Jul 19 2013, 06:07 PM) *
You should re-read the character creation chapter.

SYL

Probably. however, having it referenced under Limits on page 47 would be nice. Likewise, some mention in the index that linked to the relevant formula would be good.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (FuelDrop @ Jul 19 2013, 06:11 PM) *
Probably. however, having it referenced under Limits on page 47 would be nice. Likewise, some mention in the index that linked to the relevant formula would be good.
The formulas are in there, but I agree that finding things in this book can be difficult - it feels like the layout of things isn't intuitive at all. There's also an astral limit, but it's not actually mentioned in the character creation section with the other limits.
Muspellsheimr
I had the same problem, and it is one of several aspects about the formatting that keeps pissing me off. The book does indeed have a shitty layout (note the PDF doesn't have any bookmarks indicating where limits are found either).

To answer the question, it's on p.101
FuelDrop
Well I found it. Thanks for the assist, Apple and Muspellsheimr.

Still not fond of how unintuitive navigation is, but no harm done
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012