Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mercurial
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Vagabond
I'm getting ready to run Mercurial for my new group (most of whom are new to Shadowrun). I'm using 3rd edition rules. I was wondering if any GMs out there have any notes saved on SR3 conversion stats for the NPCs? I thought I'd ask before I start doing it to see if anyone can make my life a littler easier. smile.gif

Also, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for ambient music to play while Maria Mercurial performs? (This is just more of an afterthought.)

Thanks in advance!
vladski
Mercurial was one of the very first adventures I ran when I started running SR. This was back in '99 When 3rd Ed. had just come out.

First off, I have NEVER understood the problems that folks seem to have "converting" from one edition to another. Maybe a little in going from 1-3 to 4th because the system RADICALLY changed. But the first three editions were similar enough to each other that all you need to do is tweak the characters and equipment stats a little. It's no harder than changing Original AD&D to 2nd Edition AD&D.

Sorry, that sounds a little harsh. I guess I always take any adventure and fiddle with it and its NPC's to fit my own campaign. So, I am usually just looking at what the NPC is there to do for the story and rewriting them to fit my players' levels and styles. Same with any equipment they are using. The story will remain the same no matter what the gun stats are or if the mooks' stats are a little different form the original.

So, no notes. (It was over a decade ago.. I have long since lost that particular notepad. wink.gif )
'bout all you need to do is:
-Change the weapon stats to match 3rd edition.
-Calculate the Combat pool for the NPCs.
-Calculate Initiative
-Change the Firearms skill to match the weapon the NPC is armed with.

You should be able to do all that in half an hour, give or take.

As far as how to represent Mercurial, there's a good description to take some cues off in the adventure itself:
"Maria's voice always reminded me of some [artists] from those days, when the juice still ran hot through the music. Grace Slick comes to mind, or Janice Joplin, who burned out like a comet that got too close to the sun." Mercurial, pg.4

Here are some suggestions:
Piece of my Heart by Janice Joplin
White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane (Grace Slick)
Heart's older stuff. (pre-mid 80's)
Criminal by Fiona Apple. That's a song I could see Maria doing!

Or look up some You Tube of Judith Hill from season 4 of The Voice. Her takes on things like It's a man's World (Duet with Karina Iglesias) is awesome Motown. Or Feeling Good which is a nice torchy, bluesy Nina Simone-esque number. In fact, she's a GREAT stand in for Mercurial since she has great range from falsetto high to a wonderful gravel deep low, sings with soul and sings clean both. Also, she is capable of delivering anything from pop to blues to rock to gospel. She plays the piano. And she is a striking, tall figure that dominates the stage. I wish she had been around when i was running the game!

Good luck to you with Mercurial. It was always a personal fav of mine and my group. At the end of mine, Mercurial gifts them each with a personal autographed copy box set of all her albums. (I used the cover of the Mercurial adventure in photoshop to print out fake CD covers to put with their character sheets. I blieve I called her boxed set "Silver Lining: Completely Mercurial") I even had them take her as a contact and once or twice over the years, when they were doing something where a phone call from someone in showbiz would help open a door for them, she made the call. Sorta like having a Paul McCartney or Barbara Streisand or Aretha Franklin making a phone call for you. It's gonna cut through a lot of BS and make the person sit up and listen.

Vlad
Vagabond
QUOTE (vladski @ Jul 27 2013, 02:26 AM) *
Mercurial was one of the very first adventures I ran when I started running SR. This was back in '99 When 3rd Ed. had just come out.

First off, I have NEVER understood the problems that folks seem to have "converting" from one edition to another. Maybe a little in going from 1-3 to 4th because the system RADICALLY changed. But the first three editions were similar enough to each other that all you need to do is tweak the characters and equipment stats a little. It's no harder than changing Original AD&D to 2nd Edition AD&D.

Never said I had a problem with it. I've been GMing Shadowrun since about '91. I've just never GM'd Mercurial before. I was just hoping someone had done the homework for me to save me a step. My wife says I'm lazy. I prefer the term "efficient." smile.gif

QUOTE (vladski @ Jul 27 2013, 02:26 AM) *
As far as how to represent Mercurial, there's a good description to take some cues off in the adventure itself:
"Maria's voice always reminded me of some [artists] from those days, when the juice still ran hot through the music. Grace Slick comes to mind, or Janice Joplin, who burned out like a comet that got too close to the sun." Mercurial, pg.4

I appreciate the suggestions. I did see that line, but I was hoping for something a little (well, maybe a lot) more contemporary.

Thanks for the ideas. They are appreciated!

I was toying with the idea of letting them keep her as a contact. I will definitely use the autographed box set suggestion.
GiraffeShaman
I'd suggest something like "We are the World." I suggest this because a similar song is described in the SRR video game. Something like "Who will Save the Children" or the like. It didn't give lyrics, just the title of the song. (An npc mentions who is a fan of Maria's)

She also seems prone to cheesy lines about how she "does it all for the fans" and the like. smile.gif
Abstruse
I always liked using female-fronted punk bands for Maria Mercurial. I used Tilt last time I ran it, but I'd probably use Go Betty Go now since their lead singer is (or was...they got a new one) Hispanic.

As far as the adventure itself, the only real issue I had was it ground to a halt about midway through when the guys were holed up with Mercurial. They didn't seem to know what to do next. I haven't read the adventure in years and I can't remember the exact set-up, but the PCs were supposed to call her manager or something and say they had her. I had to push them into doing it. So you may want to tweak that part of the adventure some, giving them more options to keep the plot rolling.
tete
Last time I ran mercurial I used this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RrKs2DhFYo there is also an english version if you prefer
I'll see if I can find my notes, but i tend to run mecurial alittle different each time.

[edit] her persona is kind of a Latin Madonna and the song is who weeps for the children IIRC.
Bigity
The lead singer from Collide is always what I pictured, or maybe whats her name Manson from Garbage
tete
[edit] took out the condition meters, also looks like this version is supposed to tie into dragon hunt if the runners did well.

My notes minus maps, I've run versions of Mecurial a bunch of times so you'll see alot of non-cannon stuff in here. I try to improve and change it everytime i run it for a new group. I've also reskined it a few times so i could run it more than once for the same group without them knowing:

Mercurial

Meet Mr. Johnson at the Banshee 6pm Friday.

The Banshee is a bar in Redmond Barrens, or more specifically in Hollywood District right off the 405. It is an old one story brick building with a gravel parking lot. Some Harleys and a few cars are up front and the sign says “Ba sh e”. A couple guys stand out in the acid rain smoking and three gangers (405 Hellhounds – Red and Orange) are drinking some beers near the bikes. The entrance is a big steel door.

Inside the Banshee
1. Coat and Weapon Check – The Dwarf behind the counter goes by Gus.
2. Lobby with Steel Wire Mesh Door. There is a human bouncer with hand razors in this area to check for any hidden weapons.
Main Area: Two human bouncers in the main area.
A Troll bouncer guards the door to the back. Four guys sit around a table talking Urban Brawl. 2 waitresses
3. Storage Room, Extra Beer/Food etc.
4. Office of Owner Martin Jacazzlman. One human bouncer stands guard outside. Door is locked.
5. Front Bar – Tinker works the bar, he has some well placed UZI III if something goes bad. Two 405 Hellhounds are at the bar
6. Tap Room
7. Mens Bathroom
8. Womens Bathroom
9. Back Bar – Mackie (Troll) Bouncer for the back and a bartender Jake Randall.
Back Area: In the back 1 troll bouncer, a dwarf, and a hellhound. A man and his lady friend at one table, 1 waitress Molly.
10. Storage Room – Cleaning Supplies and what not
11. Back Room, Mr. Johnsons room. Hermetic Circle Force 7
Mr Johnson is a fat bald human clean shaven looking to be in his 40s. He wears a white suit that is at leased one size too small.
Have you ever hear of Maria Mercurial?
Shes an up and coming star. Shes playing a show tomorrow night (Saturday) and my employer would like a few extra body guards for the sold out show.
3,000 a piece (+200 per success on negotiations)
Here is a timeline of what is expected.
Noon to 1pm: Show up at Underworld 93’ meet Max Foley, Al Castiano, & Newt
1pm to 3pm: Pick up the band
3pm to 5pm: Sound Check
5pm to 7pm: Dinner @ the Bellevue Crab House
7pm to 8pm: Show starts, Shitty BTLs on stage
8pm to 9pm: The Elementals on stage
9pm to 11pm: Maria Mercurial goes on
11pm to 2am– Backstage Party
2am: Clean up and go take the band home.

I have arranged for a limo rental from in EZ-Limo Aurora Village Mall, you can pick it up anytime. Order for John Smith, any damage will be taken out of your salary. If I hear from Max that everything went well and the limo is returned. You can show up back here Sunday afternoon for payment anytime between 1pm-4pm, I’ll be watching the football game.

Human Bouncer - B4 Q4(6) S5(7) C2 I3 W3 CP5(6) R3(6) Ini 1(2)
Edged Weapons 5, Submachine gun 4, Stealth 5, Unarmed Combat 6, Perception 4
Muscle Replacements 2, Wired Reflexes 1.
Armor Jacket (5/3), HK227 (28c, SA/BF, 7M, RC 2/3 with folding stock, laser sight), Katana (R1, STR+3 M)

Dwarf Mod +1B, +2S, +1W, Thermo, +2 vs disease and toxin.

Troll Mod +5B, -1Q, +4S, -2C, -2I, Thermo, +1 Reach, Dermal Armor +1.

Bartender B2 Q4 S3 C4 I3 W2 CP4 R3 Ini 1
Perception 3, Etiquette 5, Intimidation 2, Unarmed Combat 1, Negotiation 4

Waitress Mod +1 C, +1 W
Unarmed Combat +2

405 Hellhound Ganger
Gang Member – B7 Q3 S6 C1 I1 W2 CP3 R2
Unarmed Combat 4, Edged Weapons 3, Pistol 2
Street Special (6c, SS, 4L), Knife (STR L)

Hellhound B4 Q4x4 S5 C- I3/4 W3 E6Z R6 Ini 6+3d6
Attacks: Sorcery 6 6M: Bite 4+5 7M.
Enhanced Senses (Hearing and Smell, Low-Light), Immunity Fire (Armor Rating 12), Innate Spell (Flamethrower Force 6, )

Newt (Security Chief) answers the door and after asking a couple questions lets them in. He introduces them to Max and Al and offers to work with them however he can. He will have 12 security guards there tonight to take care of the crowed. They have sold out before and had a few trouble makers so he doesn’t see what the big deal is.
Al says he has a Shaman on contract but he doesn’t normally come, just has a spirit watch the place for him with a few well placed wards. They have never had much trouble in the past. (a lookup on the matrix finds a shooting in 48’ 2 killed, 6 more wounded. But otherwise nothing big, just fistfights and such)
Max says Maria is getting big and he just wants to be sure no crazy fan causes trouble. If ask he will say he has only been working with her a month. This is the first show they have done together. She fired her old manager (Armando Hernandez) when she found out he was a Yakuza BTL dealer. She also has an album deal with Neo Tribal Records, she is going to be big! (He and Maria have received death threats but there is no evidence to link it to Hernandez)
Max gets in the limo, they head to pick up Andrew Shalene (Drums; Puyallup – Tarislar Apartments, Silent P’s hanging out front and may start a fight), Louise Frost (Guitar; Renton – Maplewood Condominiums), and Maria Mercurial (Downtown - The Westin).

The band meets Tellin the lead bartender who will get them food and drinks if they need it during the show and Sidney the sound tech. During the sound check a package arrives for Maria. Inside is a wonderful bouquet of flowers with a note “Break a leg, love -H” Once she reads the note she will break down crying and break the vase.

Dinner goes off without a hitch
Inside Underworld
1. Death plays guitar on speed boat crossing the river Styx is the hologram above the door.
2. Main Doors. Newt and two men stand guard
3. Private Entrance to catwalk level, two men stand guard
4. Coat Check
5. Lobby
6. Spiral Staircase goes up to catwalk level
7. bathrooms
8. The Beast (Mascot). A ten meter high bald man with lasers flashing from its eyes and body covered in hologram screens and a huge speaker in the fat belly.
9. Table Area, one guard
10. The Bar, one guard
11. Storeroom
12-13. Sidney Murdoch’s Offices
14. Dance floor
15. One guard to keep people from going backstage.
16. The stage, four guards
17. Backstage

Backstage
1. Guarded by doorman
2. Old sofas and chairs with vending machines
3. Three pained full length mirror
4. Sound and lighting boards
5. Band Sets.
6. House Gear
7. Storage
8. Shitty BTLs
9-10. Elemental Kin
11. Max Foley
12. Andrew & Louise
13. Maria Mercurial

When the show starts an obsessed fan (Mark Goodman age 22) will try and sneak back into Maria’s dressing room.

After the show the Black Rains (Ork: Black and Gold) will strike backstage. They will leave a message “No one messes with Hernandez” and try to kidnap Maria
Gang Member– B7 Q3 S6 C1 I1 W2 CP3 R2 Ini 1: B8 Q4 S8 C1 I1 W3 CP4 R3 Ini 2 (On Kamakazi)
UZI III (24c, BF, 6M), Street Special (6c, SS, 4L), Knife (STR L), Kamikaze (+1B, +1Q, +2S, +1W, +1d6 Ini: 30 min: -1Q, -1W: 30 min)

After the fight Foley brings up they cant go home because Hernandez may know where they live and is willing to renegotiate payment if the runners can find a safehouse and deal with the whole Hernandez issue. He will offer another 5,000 apiece (+1000 per negotiations success this time) if they can keep them alive until they have to catch a plane to Denver for their next concert. Flight leaves 3pm Thursday.

Word on the street… 4/24hrs
Hernandez (actually Gum E Bear) is paying 10,000 (+1000 per negotiations success) for the whereabouts of Maria Mercurial.

Armando Hernandez office is closed until 9am Monday.
Matrix Test – Green 4/10/9/8/9/8;
Steps
6 Probe 4
12 Probe 6
18 Probe 8
24 Passive Alert, Killer 4
30 Killer 6
36 Killer 8
42 Active Alert, Tar Baby 4
48 Shutdown

Gum E Bear – B3 Q4 S2 C4 I5 W2 CP5 HP3 R4 Ini 1
Edged Weapons 1, Computer B/R 5, Computer 7, Electronics 4, Pistol 2, Unarmed Combat 2, Negotiation 2
Datajack, Head Memory 200 MP
Beretta 101T (12c, SA, 6L), Armored Jacket (5/3),
Sony CTY 360-D – 5/3/4/3/5, +1 Response, Detection Factor 5
Analyze 3; Reduces TN for system tests to find IC, programs, and other resources
Browse 3; Reduces TN for system tests to locate specific data
Decrypt 3; Used to defeat Scramble IC
Deception 3; Reduces TN for access test
Spoof 3; Reduces TN for system tests to affect system and subsystem slaves
Attack 3; Programmed for Medium Damage, Power = Rating
Scanner 5; Reduce the systems test TN to find other deckers by the program rating.
Relocate 4; Computer Test vs Opposing Sensor Rating minus Relocate; Track Fails;
Located in the Taetzel Building.
Sleaze 5; (Masking+Sleaze)/2 round down = Detection Factor
Track 4; On a successful attack, target makes Evasion vs TN of Track Rating and threshold of successes on the attack. Divide 10 by any successes left from the attack. This is the number of combat turns to find the meat body.

His secretary is Kathy Sukura (Sumiku Hotoda) who will pay 20,000 (+1000 per negotiations success) for Maria’s location, claiming Hernandez is worried and just wants to be sure she is ok.

Apartment – Hernandez has been drinking too much tequila and looks like a mess of a man. He doesn’t understand why Maria left him. He loves her.

Max Foley Matrix Test – Green 5/9/8/9/10/8;
5 Probe 4
10 Probe 6
15 Tar Baby 4
20 Passive Alert, Tar Baby 6
25 Killer 4
30 Active Alert, Killer 6
35 Shutdown
Accounting information will show he is 500k in the hole to New Horizons

New Horizons has a local office in Taetzel Building in the Redmond Barrens; Yakuza contacts can find out that New Horizons is a Yakuza front when they need a legitimate business in 8/4 days.

New Horizons Matrix Test – Orange 7/14/12/13/15/11; (+2 TN outside building)
4 Probe 7, Tar Baby 7
8 Killer 7
12 Passive Alert, Scramble 7, Decker Alert
16 Sparky 6, Tar Pit 6
20 Active Alert, Black Ice 4
24 Shutdown
Reveals location and blueprints along with security codes and unmanned turrets.

Some Black Rains track down the hideout and decide to kill them all.
Gang Member – B7 Q3 S6 C1 I1 W2 CP3 R2
Street Special (6c, SS, 4L), Knife (STR L)

As soon as the Yakuza know where the safehouse is they will prepare a strike. They need Maria alive.
Yakuza - – B4 Q4(6) S5(7) C2 I3 W3 CP5(6) R3(6) Ini 1(2)
Armor Jacket (5/3), HK227 (28c, SA/BF, 7M, RC 2/3 with folding stock, laser sight), Katana (R1, STR+3 M)

Mr. Clean B6(7) Q4(5) S6(7) C2 I5 W5 CP R4(cool.gif Ini 1(3)
Whips 5, Shotguns 6, Stealth 4, Unarmed Combat 6
Dermal Plating 1, Cybereyes (Low-Light, Thermo, Smartlink), Muscle Replacement 1, Hand Razors (STR L), Wired Reflexes 2, Headphone
4 Concussion Grenades (10S) , Ares Predator (15c, SA, 11M) with EX rounds and Smartlink, Armor Jacket (5/3), Enfield AS7 (10c, SA/BF, 8S) with Smartlink, Monofilament Whip (R2, 10S).

Sumiku Hotoda (Mage) – B3 Q3 C5 I6 W5 M7 CP7 SP9 AC8 R4 Ini 1
Conjuring 4, Pistol 6, Polearm/Staff 5, Unarmed Combat 5, Sorcery 7, Negotiations 4
Ares Predator with Laser Sight (15c, SA, 9M), Armor Jacket (5/3), Staff (R2, STR+2MStun, Spell Ignite Foci Force 2), 1 Expendable Focus +2
Mana Bolt 7; Type M, Target W, Duation I, Drain (Damage Level)
Will affect only living and magical targets.
Stunbolt 6; Type M, Target W, Duation I, Drain -1(Damage Level +1)
Causes Stun Damage
Analyze Truth 4; Type M, Target W, Duration S, Drain (Light)
Detect Enemies 6, Type M, Target: LOS 4/6/Astral 10, Duration S, Drain (M)
1 general knowledge, 2 detail information with some inaccuracy, 3 all details are accurate but some things are missing, 4 all information. Range is force times
Increase Reaction 5; Type M, Target Reaction, Duration S, Drain +1(Serious)
Every two successes increases reaction by 1 up to force.
Heal 5; Type M, Target 10-Essense, Duration P, Drain (Wound Level)
1 box healed per success up to force.
Physical Barrier 7; Type P, Target 6, Duration S, Drain +2(Serious)
Barrier rating 1, each additional pair of successes increase the rating by 1. Height is equal to the spells force and length is equal to the casters magic attribute both measurements in meters.
Ignite 6; Type P, Target 4, Duration P, Drain +1(Deadly)
The threshold is ½ the Body or Barrier rating of the target. The base time is 10 turns divided by the number of successes after the threshold. It does 6M damage on the first turn and increases by 1 each additional turn until the fire goes out in 1d6 turns or is put out.
Control Thoughts 7; Type M, Target W, Duration S, Drain +1 (Serious)
One resistance test per command. One success needed unless the caster is present then caster rolls will vs TN targets will. Successes remove successes from the target.

Part 2
If Maria isn’t kidnapped
Lin Hwang will attempt to hack any automated systems the safehouse has. Next a dragon flies overhead and sets fire to the safehouse. Lastly the Jorge Mizacopotec & Dragon Knights attack, Blackstone covers the area with drones. Kyle Morgan will watch from afar the dragon will come stand by Kyle when the dragon is done setting the place on fire. Jorge, and the Dragon Knights fight to the death. Everyone else will “beat feet” if it looks bad.

If Maria is kidnapped
The Yakuza left alive run off down the street and an helicopter comes down. They jump in taking Maria’s unconscious body with them. Then a dragon flies overhead and sets fire to the safehouse. Lin Hwang is controlling the stop lights from the safehouse to the Taetzel Building. Green for his team, red for the runners. He also will alert Lone Star to the maniac drive by shooter aka the runners. The Helicopter will land on the Helipad.

If the PCs loose the Helicopter they can use Yakuza contacts, Ask Hernandez where he got his secretary – New Horizons, Other?

The Taetzel Building
Outside Walls, Reinforced Concrete, Barrier Rating 32,
Windows are Reinforced Armored Glass, Barrier Rating 8
Interior walls and doors are Barrier Rating 4
Security Cameras on all floors, skill is a control check.
3 meter chain link with pressure sensors around the grounds, TN 4 to notice a sensor.
4 guards with Hellhounds walk the perimeter 15 min rotation. One stays at each gate.
A. Main Gate
B. Parking Lots
C. Rear Gate and Loading Dock.
1. Hellipad/Dragon Lair. There are some cargo containers of beef, and typical apartment stuff underneath the helipad which is 5 meters off the deck.
2. Air Conditioning
3. Satellite Uplink
4. Elevator Machinery
Stairs are near 2.

1. Lobby – Security Cameras and Turrets
2. Guard Booth – 2 Guards
3. Basalisk Lair
4. Turrets
5. Loading Dock – 2 Guards, Turrets
6. Back Door – 2 Guards, Turrets
7. Elevators – Stops at 11th Level, Barrier Rating 4, Hotwire TN4,

2 Roaming Guards

Basalisk – B4/2 Q2x3 S7 C- I1/3 W2 E6Z R2 Ini 1
Attack 6M, -1 Reach: Petrifying Gaze (Type P, Action Complex, Range LOS, Duration Sustained) Basaliks Essense vs Target Int, Opposed Test.
Weakness: Own Gaze, Severe
Physical L M S D
Stun L M S D

Yakuza Guards – B4 Q4(6) S5(7) C2 I3 W3 CP5(6) R3(6) Ini 1(2)
Physical L M S D Physical L M S D
Stun L M S D Stun L M S D

Floors 2-11
6 Guards per floor

Floor 12-27
4 Mounted Ingram Valliant (50/Belt, BF/FA, 7S), Body 4, +2 for partial cover on level 12+ & a Steel Lynx on 27.
Steel Lynx(Hand 4/6, Speed 80, Accel 6, Body 2, Armor 9, Sig 6, Auto 0,
Pilot 2 , Sensor 1, Cargo 3, Load 225, 2x RPK HMG (40/Belt, FA, 10S),
2x IWS Multi-Launcher (4b, SS, 16D, High-Explosive Rockets)

Floor 28
1. Elevator Core
2. Kyle Morgans Quarters – Maglock 8
3. Mixacopotec Quarters
4. Deckers Quarters -
5. Large Oak Table, has pictures of Maria, Foley, Hernandes, Underworld 93, etc. With charts and plans if something goes wrong.
6. Kitchen and Dining area well stocked
7. Server Room
8. Barracks
9. Gym
10. Armory, Maglock 8
11. Security Center
12. Rigger Quarters.

Blackstone (Dwarf Rigger) B5 Q3 S7 C3 I5 W5 CP6 R4(cool.gif Ini 1(3)
Car 4, Rotor Aircraft 7, Walker 6, Gunnery 3,
VCR 2,
Armor Jacket (5/3), HK227 (28c, SA/BF, 7M, RC 2/3 with folding stock, laser sight),
GMC Bulldog Sec (Hand 4/6, Speed 85, Accel 4, Body 4, Armor 5, Sig 2, Auto 2,
Pilot - , Sensor 0, Cargo 50, Load 960, Seating 1+1b, Entry 2d+1x)
Hugo Aerospace Airstar 2050 (Hand 4, Speed 200, Accel 16, Body 7, Armor 6,
Sig 3, Auto 4, Pilot - , Sensor 1, Cargo 226, Load 2,100, Seating 11,
Entry 4d+1s, 2x RPK HMG (40/Belt, FA, 10S))
2 MCT-N Roto-drone (Hand 4, Speed 70, Accel 6, Body 2, Armor 5, Sig 5, Auto 0,
Pilot 1 , Sensor 1, Cargo 4, Load 150, Ingram Valliant (50/Belt, BF/FA, 7S))
Steel Lynx (Hand 4/6, Speed 80, Accel 6, Body 2, Armor 9, Sig 6, Auto 0,
Pilot 2 , Sensor 1, Cargo 3, Load 225, 2x RPK HMG (40/Belt, FA, 10S),
2x IWS Multi-Launcher (4b, SS, 16D, High-Explosive Rockets)
On floor 27
2 GM-Nissan Doberman (Hand 3/5, Speed 70, Accel 8, Body 2, Armor 6, Sig 2,
Auto 0, Pilot 2 , Sensor 1, Cargo 2.5, Load 50,
Ingram Valliant (50/Belt, BF/FA, 7S))

Jorge Mizacopotec (Human Street Sam) B6 Q3(5) S5(7) C2 I3 W3 CP5 R4(6) Ini 1(2)
Interrogation 6, Athletics 4, Small Unit Tactics 5, Gunnery 7, Stealth 5, Throwing Weapons 4, Unarmed Combat 8
Cybereyes (Low-Light, Thermo) Muscle Replacement 2, Smartgun Link, Wired Reflexes 1
Ingram Valliant (50/Belt, BF/FA, 7S, smartlink), Ares Predator (15c, SA, 9M, smartlink), 6 Grenades (10S), Heavy Armor (7/5)+ Helmet (+1/+2).

Dragon Knight Agents – B4 Q4(6) S5(7) C2 I3 W3 CP5(6) R3(6) Ini 1(2)
Thrown Weapons 5, Submachine gun 6, Stealth 5, Unarmed Combat 4, Perception 4
Armor Jacket (5/3), HK227 (28c, SA/BF, 7M, RC 2/3 with folding stock, laser sight), 6 Grenades (10S),

Lin Hwang (Decker) B2 Q4 S3 C2 I4 W4 CP HP R Ini 1
Computer 6, Pistol 3, Unarmed Combat 4
Datajack, 100MP Headware memory.
CMT Avatar MPCP 7/5/5/5/6, +1 Response, Detection Factor 5
Medic 6, Shield 4
Analyze 3; Reduces TN for system tests to find IC, programs, and other resources
Browse 3; Reduces TN for system tests to locate specific data
Comlink 3;
Deception 3; Reduces TN for access test
Spoof 3; Reduces TN for system tests to affect system and subsystem slaves
Attack 7; Programmed for Medium Damage, Power = Rating
Armor 3;
Scanner 5; Reduce the systems test TN to find other deckers by the program rating.
Relocate 4; Computer Test vs Opposing Sensor Rating minus Relocate; Track Fails;
Located in the Taetzel Building.
Sleaze 4; (Masking+Sleaze)/2 round down = Detection

Perianwyr B15/4 Q6x3 S40 C4 I5 W8 M8 CP HP R Ini 1 Damage +2 Reach
Sorcery 6, Ancient Galic 6, Latin 5, Welsh 4
Animal Control (Reptiles), Enhanced Senses (Low Light, Wide Band), Flame Projection, Flight,
Mana Bolt 6 - Type M, Target W, Duation I, Drain (Damage Level)
Will affect only living and magical targets.
Stun Bolt 8 - Type M, Target W, Duation I, Drain -1(Damage Level +1)
Causes Stun Damage
Mind Probe 6
Heal 8 - Type M, Target 10-Essense, Duration P, Drain (Wound Level)
1 box healed per success up to force.
Invisibility 6
Magic Fingers 6
Silence 4
Confusion 4

Kyle Morgan – B5 Q6 S5 C5 I5 W4 CP7 R5(9) Ini1(3)
Assault Rife 4, Leadership 7, Negotiation 6, Car 7, Thrown Weapons 7, Edged Weapons 8, Unarmed Combat 5,
French 4, Spanish 5, Welsh 6
Datajack, Smartlink, Wired Reflexes 2
Armored Jacket(5/3), Ingram Smartgun (32c, BF/FA, 7M, RC2/3), Throwing Knives (STR L)

?Dr. Grey?

Final
If Maria is alive she gives the PCs one of her chrome but tribal looking earrings.
If Max is alive he can’t thank them enough, says he’ll spread the word about how great they were.
Vagabond
Thanks guys! Good stuff!
GiraffeShaman
Well, I was doing some random web surfing and stumbled on this, her song "Puta."

Yo soy tu madre, so don't frag with me,
I'll mess you up bad if you dare disagree.
My time is money, you know that, cabron.
You got what you wanted, so why hang around,
Yo soy tu madre.

Lovely puta, that's what you say to me,
Hola, puta, I'm what you want me to be,
Till you get the thing you want,
Nothing's too good for me.
But when you're done
And have your fun, then it's
Puta, dirty puta, just get away from me...

http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Puta
Abstruse
QUOTE (GiraffeShaman @ Jul 28 2013, 05:53 PM) *
Well, I was doing some random web surfing and stumbled on this, her song "Puta."

Yo soy tu madre, so don't frag with me,
I'll mess you up bad if you dare disagree.
My time is money, you know that, cabron.
You got what you wanted, so why hang around,
Yo soy tu madre.

Lovely puta, that's what you say to me,
Hola, puta, I'm what you want me to be,
Till you get the thing you want,
Nothing's too good for me.
But when you're done
And have your fun, then it's
Puta, dirty puta, just get away from me...

http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Puta

Yeah, that's in the module. I believe it also has "Who Weeps for the Children"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012