Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Street dealers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FuelDrop
I'm prepping for a game and one part of the run is that the group will need to find a drug lab by going through the dealers.
I was hoping that someone out there has some more interesting than 'generic drug dealer' left over from their old games that they wouldn't mind me borrowing.
Chance359
I'd suggest the stoners from Lock Stock and two smoking barrels.
Erik Baird
Make Cheech and Chong dealers.
Sendaz
Sugar & Spice.

Elven Twins, Sugar is female while Spice is Male (not fraternal where two eggs were fertilized but rather a rare polar body twinning resulting from one egg splitting prior to each being fertilized).

Records show their entry into Seattle from the Tir some 5 years ago. Rumour has it they left in disgrace tied with one of the many Rites that goes on there, but no one knows for certain and they do not speak of it. Those who try to pry often up dead. Now in their mid twenties the pair supply a variety of recreational drugs and still have contacts within the Tir, giving them access to certain select Elven delights not often found outside the Tir. This could be a useful lead for going after labs within the Tir.

Due to this, their clients are a bit of a mix of low end and high end slumming it in semi dangerous areas. Certain influences from above have kept local enforcement turning a blind eye to these two so long as they keep it out of the nicer areas.

Sugar is a mage specializing in illusions with her throwing awesome rave partys while Spice is a Shaman specializing in summoning spirits. They have a history of using their own product with their magic (Each are down to around 3-4 Magic) having suffered a bit for it, but runners should be advised not to confuse this with being powerless, especially as rumors also suggest they indulge in mind control magics.

The pair are utterly devoted to each other, perhaps unhealthy so, and Sugar does love to flirt shamelessly with any attractive metahuman just to make Spice jealous. More than one possible suitor has been mysteriously torn apart by unseen spirits, so having the Face try to butter up Sugar may make him a target of Spice's wrath.
thorya
QUOTE (FuelDrop @ Jul 30 2013, 07:25 PM) *
I'm prepping for a game and one part of the run is that the group will need to find a drug lab by going through the dealers.
I was hoping that someone out there has some more interesting than 'generic drug dealer' left over from their old games that they wouldn't mind me borrowing.

What edition? And are you just looking for description or stats? Most of my NPCs are built using a 3 or 4 number system with more detailed ones going up to 8 or 9 at most, so I don't have very detailed stats for them, but I've got a cram addict demolitions expert/chemist that might fit the bill if you're playing 4th edition.
FuelDrop
QUOTE (thorya @ Jul 31 2013, 09:24 PM) *
What edition? And are you just looking for description or stats? Most of my NPCs are built using a 3 or 4 number system with more detailed ones going up to 8 or 9 at most, so I don't have very detailed stats for them, but I've got a cram addict demolitions expert/chemist that might fit the bill if you're playing 4th edition.

Actually rolling with 5th edition. Stats'd be nice, but really I'm after flavor smile.gif
Chance359
Taken from Blackjack's 501 npcs

GOOD FEELINGS

Jan

Archetype: Elven Drug Smuggler

Description: Jan is as arrogant as they come. She knows many, many people depend upon her for drugs which places her in a position of power. She speaks with a high and mighty tone of voice. She is very attractive and has long, black hair down to her ankles. She flirts with any man around her.

Information: Jan has a lot of cash, although she doesn't appear to. She spends most of it establishing different hide outs all over the world to which she can escape to when things get rough. She rules her dealers lives with an iron fist and has killed two in the past who went against her wishes. When she meets someone the first thing she tries to do is get them addicted to some substance. The only time she can be intimidated is when someone addresses the fact that without her drugs she would be nothing.

Pip

Archetype: Human Body Guard

Description: Constantly at Jan's beck and call, Pip is addicted to her and her drugs. He is constantly shaking and nervous and goes for his gun at the slightest hint of trouble. He is medium sized and wears a reverse mohawk. He is not what one would normally consider bodyguard looking.

Information: Pip is quickly beginning to die from his life long addictions to various substances. He is addicted beyond all hope. He knows it. Jan knows it. They both are simply waiting for the day when his body simply gives out.

Stel

Archetype: Ork Body Guard

Description: Stel has nerves of steel and is very professional. She never lets anything distract her and her eyes dart around nervously while "on duty".

Information: Stel has never touched a drug in her life. She believes it would dull her outstanding senses, all of which are natural. Stel occasionally gets over protective when her employer is in a rough area and will vehemently advise against entering high risk situations. But in Jan's profession it is almost certain these situations will arise, situations which could get them all killed even if Stel does her very best to protect. This keeps her up at night often.

Lansing

Archetype: Human Body Guard

Description: Lansing works closely with Stel and strictly obeys her orders. He is small, but quick. He has also taken many bullets, the wounds of which scar various visible parts of his body.

Information: Lansing might as well be tied to Stel by remote control. They have been working so long together that they rarely have to talk to know what the other needs. In their spare time both rehearse what they would do in adverse situations.

Devon

Archetype: Human Drug Dealer

Description: Devon is your typical drug dealing street slime. He deals in the shittiest sections of town, one of which he lives in. He has greasy black hair and wears the same stained, white (now more beige colored) sweat suit every day. His small statue sometimes leads people to believe that he is weak. Those people usually receive a Warhawk slug to the head.

Ophelia

Description: Ophelia dresses like a shaman, although she has no magical powers. She knows many languages and therefore usually sells in more ethnic areas of the city. She has long black hair and looks to be of Arabian decent.

List

Description: A suave, intelligent twenty one year old, List deals the higher end stuff to more "professional" clientele. Most of her income comes from sales to movie producers, directors, and actors. She drives an expensive car and rarely hangs around the rest of the group, out of pure disgust for their life style. She has short blond hair and many reflex enhancements which she only uses in an emergency.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012