Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Programs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Aberrant
So, after getting Link-Locked into a rating 7 Renraku Node and taken to the brink of death, our Decker realized that he could really use a program to assist with JackOut actions. I am fine with letting him program one, but what do you guys think it should do? Here are my thoughts.

Ejector Seat - Sometimes you NEED to make an escape from the Matrix, but someone is not letting you. Ejector Seat devotes your Cyberdeck's processing power to this end, sending code breaks and interrupts to try and sever any forcible connections. This program provides a two dice bonus on all attempts to JackOut while link locket
DMiller
I don't see a problem with this program. Of course there are no rules (yet) for creating software so you'll have to wing it.

I might suggest a slight change however.

Due to interferance from being link locked, this program provides a one die bonus on all attempts to JackOut while link locked if loaded after being link locked; however if the program was running beforehand it provides a three dice bonus to this test.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012