Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Neo-Tokyo runs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FuelDrop
Ok, due to some fantastic stupidity, a bit of bad luck and a metric ton of heat our group is leaving Seattle for the wonders of Neo-Tokyo. Now, I already have a copy of Corporate Enclaves (and the Corporate Guide, should I need to expand on that), so I shouldn't have too much of a problem with the new setting. I was just hoping that there might be some prepublished missions for the area that I could use.

If anyone knows their Missions, it's dumpshock. (I mean, half the authors that write the things hang out here!)
Angelone
No season of Missions was set in N-T. There's a few missions in Ghost Cartels set in Neo-Tokyo but they aren't much. Also they are not good for a long term stay in the city.
tasti man LH
There's also the adventure from the Horizon series, "Anarchy Subsidized".

No, do not let the subject matter of it centering around a J-Pop star fool you; there's a lot more going on in that one.

Oh, and this adventure has the PCs stay in Neo-Tokyo for 9 months. So plenty of opportunities for runners to get involved with other shenanigans.
FuelDrop
QUOTE (tasti man LH @ Sep 16 2013, 08:44 AM) *

No, do not let the subject matter of it centering around a J-Pop star fool you; there's a lot more going on in that one.

Oh, and this adventure has the PCs stay in Neo-Tokyo for 9 months. So plenty of opportunities for runners to get involved with other shenanigans.

Sounds perfect. Is it on DrivethroughRPG?
tasti man LH
Bet your ass it is. And it's only $8 to boot!

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/9531...cPath=4328_4543
FuelDrop
Thanks!
FuelDrop
By the way, how many times per week does Godzilla destroy Neo-Tokyo?
Sendaz
QUOTE (FuelDrop @ Sep 15 2013, 08:47 PM) *
By the way, how many times per week does Godzilla destroy Neo-Tokyo?

Depends on how often you use Rent-A-Zilla wink.gif

Plus you do have to schedule this ahead of times, lots of forms, so you do not overlap with other kaiju or super robots destroying parts of Neo Tokyo.
Voran
QUOTE (tasti man LH @ Sep 15 2013, 08:44 PM) *

Theoretically can earn like...250k from the run, if I recall.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012