Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Code of Silence {IC}
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
NeVeRLiFt
Alright so let's drive by and get a visual and first impression, I'll let you drop me off a couple blocks away and then walk over and play the part of customer.

I'm ready when ever the group is.
Lobo0705
Switch makes the universal "Check, please." sign for Akemi, and then thanks her for the service before paying his portion of the bill.

I'm ready too. B, can you give us a lift?
IridiosDZ
Zap sends a message to the group outlining what she has found out so far. To Deckard she sends a separate message <<I'm working from a dive across the street from our fishy friend. It's called The Limelight. Have someone keep me company when you get here, I think I'm gonna be out cold when you get here.>>

She orders another beer, when the waitress returns she asks the waitress to leave the first bottle on the table. "Oh and I might have some friends joining me shortly. I need to rest for a bit, could you see that I'm not disturbed til they get here?" Zap beams 20 nuyen to the waitresses commlink.

Taking a quick swig from the new bottle, Zap lays her head down on the table and switches to cold-sim interface. She takes a minute to swap her programs, replacing exploit with stealth and replacing signal scrub with decryption. Then she checks her overwatch score.

[ Spoiler ]

------------------------------
Hermes Chariot [5/4/4/2]
Mode: Normal
Interface: Cold-Sim
A:2(3) S:5(6) D:4 F:4

Programs: 2 Slots
Stealth, Decryption
------------------------------
shonen_mask
Hin see's the message arrive from Zap, and sends it back with a quick acknowledgement....

<<ZAP says: I'm working from a dive across the street from our fishy friend. It's called The Limelight. Have someone keep me company when you get here, I think I'm gonna be out cold when you get here.>>

<< I'll catch up later. Breezey till then.>>

Rystefn
B nods and sets his link to add a decent tip to his part of the meal. "I'm hauling drones, so it might be tight, but if you can squeeze in, I'll drive you over that way."

<<Alright, Zap, we're heading that way. Be there in a few, depending on traffic.>>
NeVeRLiFt
Deckard drives over to the dive that Zap's at.
I'll go in and keep Zap company and wait for the others.
shonen_mask
Hin glances at the artificial light in his room and guess it about 5:00pm or so...
"I guess Ill head soon and skip the cab ride. It's a nice enough day. Besides I'm hungry...."

[ Spoiler ]
shonen_mask
Hin gets to the club just as he finishes his dinner. Some dumplings filled with a meat he didn't quite get a good idea of....
Though still early for a night like this he can hear, barely the music resonating through the walls.

The door crew is already out and he is stoped from entering. An Elf he doesn't reconize says "20 to get in man."
"I'm here to catch up with Lucas." "Alright wait here"...

After a few minutes the Club Owner comes out. "Good to see ya. Can we step inside and rap for a bit?" "Sure." He smiles and turns for the inside of the club with Hin close behind.....

[ Spoiler ]

shonen_mask
"No answer, no reply...." Hin is worried that the teams been burned. Or is it just him that's been hung on a hook.....

The commcodes are all dark. He's tempted to drop in an search for them. "Not my Problem. Anyway they can take care of themselves." I gotta get out of sight for a bit i guess...

With his mind on his next porblem to solve already, Hinsu begins to make his way out of downtown. It's morning again and he remembers he hasn't slept for at least 24 hours. "First things first get some rest. Then get slaved to the host and get back to work..."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012