Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merchandising Shadowrun.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FuelDrop
Ok. We have Shadowrun: The table top game.
We have Shadowrun: The video game.

We need more.

Shadowrun: The movie?
Shadowrun: The animate series?
Shadowrun: The graphic novel (I believe that something like this already actually exists)?
Shadowrun: The flamethrower?

Other ideas?
Sendaz
Big D Plushies / Lofwyr Plushies can never go wrong. nyahnyah.gif

Shadowrun: The Dinner Theatre. Enjoy your meal in a mocked up Runner's Bar where you can see edgy street scum hang out complete with the hourly bar brawl (Safety glass between the diners and the entertainment of course)
For an additional fee it can all be done as a Musical as well.
Sengir
QUOTE (FuelDrop @ Oct 10 2013, 12:19 PM) *
Shadowrun: The flamethrower?

The kids love this one!

How about Shadowrun: The HBO series?
Axl
Shadowrun movie trailer?

White Buffalo
I want Shadowrun Crunch. The breakfast cereal.
SpellBinder
Would love to see a 3 Runners bar.
Dolanar
Dunkel-roos?
nylanfs
No this Shadowrun movie!
CanRay
The Uncle Dunkie Show!

With Guest Stars: Harley and Bull, watch them fight!!! biggrin.gif
DamHawke
QUOTE (Sendaz @ Oct 10 2013, 08:50 PM) *

Shadowrun: The Dinner Theatre. Enjoy your meal in a mocked up Runner's Bar where you can see edgy street scum hang out complete with the hourly bar brawl (Safety glass between the diners and the entertainment of course)
For an additional fee it can all be done as a Musical as well.

For extra authenticity, everything is available in soy grinbig.gif
Umidori
Mungo's Bizarre Adventure.

~Umi
DuckEggBlue Omega
QUOTE (Sendaz @ Oct 10 2013, 11:20 PM) *

Seconded.

Also:

Devil Rat Trap - Updated version of mouse trap that doesn't work without a wireless network.

Dikoted Ally Spirit Nadja Daviar Se... errr... body pillow?

Karl Kombatmage - Seriously, make the SR movie be a movie that would be made in the setting, makes things so much easier.

T-shirts

Or'zet Boggle
CanRay
QUOTE (Umidori @ Oct 11 2013, 01:18 AM) *
Mungo's Bizarre Adventure.

~Umi
Pilot Episode: "Mungo Goes To Get Soymilk"
Fiddler
QUOTE (CanRay @ Oct 12 2013, 05:27 PM) *
Pilot Episode: "Mungo Goes To Get Soymilk"

As long as it becomes Food Fight during the episode.
Wounded Ronin
I'll tell you what I really want. Shadowrun: The Gun. An Ares Predator. I imagine it could be chambered in 10mm to capture the zeitgeist of the late 80s.

Would the real life damage code really be 9M???

For our high end customers, we can have Shadowrun: The Caseless Rifle. Basically spend tons of money updating a HK G11 and release it as a caseless Ares Alpha.
Sengir
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin @ Oct 14 2013, 07:58 AM) *
For our high end customers, we can have Shadowrun: The Caseless Rifle. Basically spend tons of money updating a HK G11 and release it as a caseless Ares Alpha.

Even better: Have the customer spend tons of money and then send him an Alpha without case biggrin.gif
Stahlseele
We need Gopherchucks! . . err . . NERPS!
Also, we germans have some merchandise.
Sweatshirts, T-Shirts, Stickers, Patches, Dice.

Did i mention that it's good to be german yet?

And don't forget about the SRR and SRO Stuff.
Warlordtheft
Don't forget the plushy drop bears!
Sendaz
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin @ Oct 14 2013, 01:58 AM) *
I'll tell you what I really want. Shadowrun: The Gun. An Ares Predator. I imagine it could be chambered in 10mm to capture the zeitgeist of the late 80s.

It should also come with little stick-on datajacks you can tack onto the side of your head or arm and have old school wire connecting gun to jack.
MADness
QUOTE (Sengir @ Oct 10 2013, 09:27 AM) *
The kids love this one!

How about Shadowrun: The HBO series?

I am actually working on this idea (writing a script. I do not worknfor HBO). It's 13 episodes, two for each member of the team and one for the finale/target. Each character narrates their episodes (which are primarily from their pov) and elaborates on the associated aspects of the sixth world.

The target is a spike baby elf who has been comatose for the sixth world. There are three levels of flashbacks: Historical (how it came to pass), Personal (Why "I" run), and Occupational (Why six creepy people are standing around your hospital bed).

If I can finish it, and get backing, the show will be written so it doesn't hang open ended. I do have an idea for how to work a second season, if it miraculously makes it that far.
Axl
QUOTE (MADness @ Oct 16 2013, 04:24 PM) *
I am actually working on this idea (writing a script. I do not worknfor HBO).

Wow! Good luck with that.

Are you already a professional scriptwriter? Have you written shows that we may have watched?
fexes
From Germany grinbig.gif "Against Azzis" T-Shirt
Stahlseele
QUOTE (fexes @ Oct 17 2013, 08:21 PM) *

The english ones will probably not get the 2nd meaning.
Maybe not even the 3rd.
MADness
QUOTE (Axl @ Oct 16 2013, 12:52 PM) *
Wow! Good luck with that.

Are you already a professional scriptwriter? Have you written shows that we may have watched?

Unfortunately, no. Not a professional anything-writer. I've been trying off and on for most of the last decade, but much like my gaming life, the wife and kids have taken priority over my personal dreams. It balances, my oldest is getting better at chess and his teacher is telling us that we would be fools to not get him tested for magnet. Maybe I will go back to writing more when I get back to school. Unless that was sarcasm. I have enough trouble with it in real life, let alone online.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012