Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing some vital vehicles and critters
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
PiXeL01
During my first read through of the 5th rules I was surprised to see numerous changes from my 2nd/3rd days, and I was shocked when I browsed the available vehicles. I have always been a huge fan of the original Rigger Black Book so seeing what was done with my beloved Phaeton, Blitzen and Dynamit was disheartening, not to mention that the Mobmaster was missing ... I NEED my huge motor pool!
Also the critter section seemed to be missing a few essentials, like wendigos, shapeshifters ...

Having recovered from my shocks (not all of them bad, mind you) I set upon planning my first run and have run into a few snags. My runners need to relieve a huge crate (containing a subdued drake) from a warehouse containing other crates with paracritters in transport. My idea was for the warehouse to be low security, except for a Piasma that has gotten loose shortly before the runners arrive. (Yeah I know, drakes are so YotC)
My first ideas for solutions would be to dive into some elder edition books, but I'm not sure if conversion is easy enough.

So now I turn to dumpshock which has helped me a lot in the past.

How would you stat a Piasma and a Mobmaster urban vehicle in 5th?

Dolanar
I would compare the Mobmaster to the same vehicle in 4E, then do the minor conversions needed. Same for the Piasma. 4th & 5th are close enough that it should take minimal modification to create either for 5th as a placeholder.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012