Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick Question on Rigger Hacker
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FateBurn
So i'm playing a Hacker/Rigger at my current game and of course I have both a Control Device and a Cyberdeck. However, looking at them in the book, how different are they really? Was it a waste to get both? If I have one of the better starting cyberdecks (Renraku Tsurugi) was it a waste of nuyen for me to buy the control rig?

Thanks in advance!
Epicedion
QUOTE (FateBurn @ Nov 11 2013, 05:52 AM) *
So i'm playing a Hacker/Rigger at my current game and of course I have both a Control Device and a Cyberdeck. However, looking at them in the book, how different are they really? Was it a waste to get both? If I have one of the better starting cyberdecks (Renraku Tsurugi) was it a waste of nuyen for me to buy the control rig?

Thanks in advance!

RCCs are for "Captain's Chair" rigging. If you have a small squadron of drones it's important. If you just have one it's not.
FateBurn
QUOTE (Epicedion @ Nov 11 2013, 01:02 PM) *
RCCs are for "Captain's Chair" rigging. If you have a small squadron of drones it's important. If you just have one it's not.

I plan to have four or five before the campaigns out. I have a Dalmation and a Doberman, and as soon as I get a Van I'll have a custom pursuit drone made with a Suzuki Mirage and a Steel Lynx. I'm also buying a few small spy drones to send in to vents and stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012