Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online Q&A with Jason Hardy and Bull Friday, 11/15 @9 PM EST
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bull
Jason and I will be guests of the Aethercon Online Gaming Convention on Friday, November 15th from 9 PM till 10 PM EST.

You can attend by joining the chat at http://www.anymeeting.com/ACTCAQ

Should be a good time, I always enjoy doing these with Jason. Come by and ask questions, or just listen in and have a good time. smile.gif

Bull
Abstruse
I think the Q&A I'm moderating is at the same time. Why the hell did they have to give me some company I don't even know? Now I'm annoyed...
Bull
Bumping just to keep it up top and remind everyone to come check us out tonight smile.gif
AccessControl
Why not make it a sticky for the rest of the day and stick the date in the title?
RHat
I won't be able to participate, but I would appreciate greatly if someone could get a transcription or something, and I'd be very interested to hear about the specific reasoning behind the changes to technomancers.
KCKitsune
I won't be able to participate as well (I work overnight and believe me, being on dumpshock is not exactly smiled upon)

Anyways, can someone ask about the wireless bonus crap. Can we get rid of it?

Also why did they get rid of the "bioware/cyber 50% off the Essence for the smaller half" rule. It made it much more difficult to be a sammy without that rule.
Abstruse
AEtherCon is having us record all the Q&As through AnyMeeting, so they'll be up to view if not immediately afterward, at least soon.
Bull
yeah, the meeting will be available on YouTube sometime afterward. i'll post a link when it is.
Bull
Starting up in about 10 Minutes.
Abstruse
Great job!
Irion
Funny thing, klicked the link just to try, got to another meeting. Was kind of shocked they reuse the URLS that fast.
sn0mm1s
Was this posted or transcribed?
Sendaz
And is it true Mr. Hardy & Bull sang a duet of the 'My ShadowPony' Song and if so are there any recordings to share? nyahnyah.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012