Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pinkskin tribes
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hermit
Have there ever been any named Pinkskin tribes, in any book or module? I thought there had been, but couldn't find any.
Sendaz
By Pinkskin tribe are you meaning tribes like the Nootka tribe who have adopted in pinkskins, but are still primarily Amerindian or full out separate tribes that are fully pinkskin?

The Tsawassen band I believe is primarily pinkskin, but are not necessarily considered a tribe by the Nations, again I think one had to be taken under the wing of an existing tribe so to speak even if it was just a farmer living on the land and giving lip service to the tribe who held that area and was left alone for it.

Unless you count the Mormons in Salt Lake City under the Utes as a tribe. wink.gif They technically fall under Ute jurisdiction but pretty much run themselves.
Pendaric
There also the Fractured helix tribe of changlings and the Sinsearach elves in Salish-Shidhe territories.

Edit the Cascade Ork may also count as a pink skin tribe too.
hermit
Pinkskin means primarily and founded by Anglos. Otherwise, it's just a regular tribe and their one-drop rule in action (they should also have adopted a lot of African Americans, btw). Thanks. Tsawassen is what I was looking for.
Pendaric
OK. Thought the Casade Ork and the Sinsearach Elves were inducted mostly from Anglos whos only qualifier was that their where meta after the Salish opened its boarders to metas. Hence the whole Tir Tangire fiasco and fall out.
"Shrug"

Theres the dwindling number of Anglo reservations with in the NAN, particularly the Salish-Shidhe, too.
hermit
Hm, now that you say it ...

Well, thing is, I'm doing a private write-up of the city Spokane, and am looking for sources on all things SSC for that, paticularly Spokane. It's not terribly much really. NAN 1, the 1E core book, SoNA.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012