Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last night we fell asleep
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
mister__joshua
We started playing through Splintered State last week. We'd just...
[ Spoiler ]

But that bits irrelevant. Basically we were in one of the team's apartments. My character, A BTL addict was getting his fix on the sofa so unaware of what went on. Basically what followed went like this.

GM: What do you all do?
Sam1: I go to sleep in the bed
Sam2: I go to sleep on the floor behind the sofa
Mage: I go to sleep on the floor by the bed

As the 7 man hit team burst in through the windows the GM simply said "What's happened to you guys?"

Then we got shot. We haven't finished the combat yet, but it's not looking good. biggrin.gif
FuelDrop
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Nov 22 2013, 05:07 PM) *
We started playing through Splintered State last week. We'd just...
[ Spoiler ]

But that bits irrelevant. Basically we were in one of the team's apartments. My character, A BTL addict was getting his fix on the sofa so unaware of what went on. Basically what followed went like this.

GM: What do you all do?
Sam1: I go to sleep in the bed
Sam2: I go to sleep on the floor behind the sofa
Mage: I go to sleep on the floor by the bed

As the 7 man hit team burst in through the windows the GM simply said "What's happened to you guys?"

Then we got shot. We haven't finished the combat yet, but it's not looking good. biggrin.gif

And this is why you have an alarm system at your apartments. Motion sensors and cameras are cheap and give you a bit of warning for this sort of thing! Heck, just get a dog if you're that way inclined.
Snow_Fox
post guards, astral watcher, spirit, lock yourself in the bathroom
CanRay
QUOTE (Snow_Fox @ Dec 22 2013, 11:14 PM) *
post guards, astral watcher, spirit, lock yourself in the bathroom
I prefer the armor-plated freezer that has been unplugged, myself. biggrin.gif
Neraph
I mean, you're playing Shadowrun, right?
KCKitsune
This is the reason my combat medic mage has a sleep regulator, radar, and ultrasound. The radar and ultrasound are built into his cyber leg and hand respectively.

If you have a cybercommlink you run an agent and tie the sensors into the agent and IF you need to sleep you can have a continuous watchman who doesn't need to sleep and can wake your butt up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012